General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Pics of Auxiliary lights

Old 07-03-2008, 07:04 AM
basketballmail2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pics of Auxiliary lights

Hey guys,

I am looking for some pics of your guys auxiliary lights on your car, especially the ones if you have a brushguard installed. Looking to get me a set but don't know which ones. I'd like some with a stone guard on it, that more so the kids don't get any wrong ideas and want to smash them.

Also does anyone have a picture of the Lund moon visor installed on their blazer? Would be curious as to how that looks like.

Old 07-03-2008, 09:28 PM
whiteblaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Pics of Auxiliary lights

If I can be of any help, I dont have any lights right now but Im goin to get a brushgard and a set of PIAA driving/fog lights, they come in 4" 5" 6" I belive. and they have the grill gaurds. asfor the sunroof viser is it? i dont have a sunroof, but ive heard those things are nothin but a pain in the ***, but to each thier own.

Old 07-03-2008, 09:43 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I don't have a brush guard, but I do have a sfari bar with aux lights on it. I painted the grilles on the lights to match the black of everything else. They are the Pilot driving lights I bought at Wal-Mart for $40 a pair and upgraded the lights to a Silvertsra H3 bulb for $20 a pop.

Old 07-04-2008, 05:35 AM
basketballmail2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Look good davtak, are those lights DOT? Reason I'm asking is over here in Switzerland we have many many many many rules about what parts you can put on, so if they would have some kind of DOT or other cert on it I would have less of a hassle.

Just keep the pics coming I know a lot of you have lights on your truck

Regarding the Visor I was just curious as to how they would look on our trucks, not really too fan of the idea having to drill into the roof.

Old 07-04-2008, 08:22 AM
Blazin NC is an unknown quantity at this point

I got Hella 500s all up front with a set of KC back ups on the rack in the back.

Old 07-04-2008, 09:39 AM
iceflames11 is on a distinguished road

Thats the only pic I can get up right now. But you get the idea.

Old 07-05-2008, 10:15 AM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

How did you mount the lights that are on the hood?

Old 07-07-2008, 08:16 AM
iceflames11 is on a distinguished road

Using a scrap piece of metal on each side, I bent it to fit right and drilled holes for the bolts that hold the hood hingeon. Took the bolts out, put the metal there and tightened them again. The lights are also grounded right there too. Rather simple to do, just time consuming. If you want to see the bolts I'm refering to, just lift up the ends out your wiper cowl (corner of the windshield).

Old 07-07-2008, 10:42 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Does that affect the opening of the hood?

Old 07-07-2008, 10:48 AM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't have a brushgaurd or safari bar, but I have a couple small driving lights mounted in front of my grill.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pics of Auxiliary lights