General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

possibly selling the jimmy

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

completely agree, with every thing prior to me being said lol..the chain looks outragously rugged, the rired are badas*, and if i had 6k i'd be steppin up to w/e front porch and making the trade but just buying mine..and putting *rolls eyes* bout 1300 into it in just mechanical issues in 5 months..is drying up my money pond fast, hope who ever gets it doesn't abuse it or just brutalize it to shreds of scraps..such a pretty machine..wold be a total waste!! would it be to stupid to say..screen possible buyers?...i did for mine..now she has a happy forever home just down the street from me lol

Old 12-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
completely agree, with every thing prior to me being said lol..the chain looks outragously rugged, the rired are badas*, and if i had 6k i'd be steppin up to w/e front porch and making the trade but just buying mine..and putting *rolls eyes* bout 1300 into it in just mechanical issues in 5 months..is drying up my money pond fast, hope who ever gets it doesn't abuse it or just brutalize it to shreds of scraps..such a pretty machine..wold be a total waste!! would it be to stupid to say..screen possible buyers?...i did for mine..now she has a happy forever home just down the street from me lol

About the whole screening possible buyers i am, this is the first the forum i have posted on, and pretty much the only.
i want to know how the truck is etc. and how its maintained.
its ment to be a offroad truck, and also a DD.
I want to make sure that it gets a safe hope, and no one kills it too much.

Oh yeah and thanks for saying my truck is badass.

Last edited by Dbrown843; 12-04-2009 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Saying thanks.