General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Probably the last night I own my blazer :(

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Starting Member
Melrock83 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Probably the last night I own my blazer :(

Been tryin to sell/trade my blazer for something more affordable and dependable. Found a car that I like and the car lot is taking my Blazer as a trade for my down payment. Hate to see my Bytch go but cant afford to put more money in her. Husband still has his 01 Blazer so at least I can still drive one when I miss my own. My car should be ready if not this evening then sometime tomorrow. Thanks for all the help over the last few mths cause she sure did have a lot of probs ME SO SAD

Old 09-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Captain Hook is a jewel in the roughCaptain Hook is a jewel in the roughCaptain Hook is a jewel in the rough

Just because you no longer have your Blazer doesn't mean you can't come back here and visit us

What vehicle are you getting?

Old 09-10-2012, 05:25 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

She does have her hubbies blazer to work on eerrrrr I mean drive. So she has legit cause to be here lol.

Don't be sad Mel, you'll still have a blast here & we will too.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:30 PM
95BlazenLT is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Melrock83
Been tryin to sell/trade my blazer for something more affordable and dependable. Found a car that I like and the car lot is taking my Blazer as a trade for my down payment. Hate to see my Bytch go but cant afford to put more money in her. Husband still has his 01 Blazer so at least I can still drive one when I miss my own. My car should be ready if not this evening then sometime tomorrow. Thanks for all the help over the last few mths cause she sure did have a lot of probs ME SO SAD
I have a feeling that you will soon be missing the Blazer and then plot and scheme to score another one and then... (drum roll, please) The Bytch will be BACK!!!

P.S. We always have room here for a chic that can fix a vehicle...

Last edited by 95BlazenLT; 09-10-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Starting Member

I ended up selling it outright a couple hrs ago since i knew the lot wouldnt give me in trade what they were offering..and it will still covr the down payment IF I go ahead and get the ride. Its a 99 saturn sl2 and its cute but it has to run well and that has yet to be seen. So Im gonna hold off a few days before getn into a car payment, NEVER HAD A CAR PAYMENT, and see what I can find to just buy outright. AND LMAO Im working on getn a fuel pump for his sinc the one he got is CRAP like I told him it would be ROFL seeing if a buddy will order it thru his shop to save a lil bit. SO YEP...WORKIN ON HIS NOW ROFL and I personally wont own one for at least a yr or two cause I dont no if I can fix that much crap on one ride again ne sooner than that LMAO

thx peeps...and the Bytch is still here, I just gotta find a new side kick Bytch

Old 09-10-2012, 09:03 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Good luck with the purchase of the replacement car and always try to get as much info as you can ie: Autocheck, Car Fax Report if possible.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:54 PM
BF Veteran

Car Fox? <--- sorry, commercials popped up. But I agree & she already knows that (I hope... being blonde & ***** etc may seem like she can be taken for granted lol)

Old 09-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Starting Member

U bet I know what research to do and maybe the blonde ***** thing will help me talk them down in price lol but now that I sold the blazer outright I have NO WHEELS no chick looks cute WALKING ROFL

Old 09-10-2012, 11:55 PM
BF Veteran

no chick looks cute WALKING
Pffft says who? Depends if you have the white shirt on & it's raining etc lol. Daisy Dukes etc ... sorry lol

Old 09-11-2012, 01:19 AM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

If you want a car look at Hyundai. For research on vehicles I like Edmond's.com. A lot of vehicles I thought were OK I have since found out their reliability isn't that good. EXAMPLE: Toyota Rav 4, Honda CRV.

Quick Reply: Probably the last night I own my blazer :(