General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Quick Question for Canadians & Americans

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 04:43 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Quick Question for Canadians & Americans

manitoba, ya, but no one wants to go there [8D]

Old 01-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Beginning Member
scrmmealuvsong22 is an unknown quantity at this point

i went to Canada for a hockey tourney when i was 16 and i got ****face at the bars with my brother id since he was 18 i went back when i was 19 20 and been there since i been 21 but both times before i was 21 i was able to drink there

GOTTA LOVE CANADA

Old 01-13-2009, 02:56 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: 88s10Blazer

...Some people at work were saying that they treat americans with american laws, but I said, if you go to a different country, you must obeye their laws...
Yes, it's very simple. No matter who you are, or where you're from, you must follow the laws of the locale you are in.

Old 01-13-2009, 03:22 PM
SmokeU is an unknown quantity at this point

drinking is something you do because your thirsty, wana watch a sport game, or talk with some one... not because you think you look cool doing it

Old 01-13-2009, 03:32 PM
Starting Member
Blazin1 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: rabbit0102030

That's basically how it works for us in Texas, except we use Mexico. 18 is (or was)legal in Mexico, we went to a place called Set 'Em Ups and slam a $100 on the table and drink all night on that $100. That is back when I used to drink, I turned 21 and lost my interest in it.
In Cali we have the true "Sin City" TIJUANA, Mexico!!! We used to go there and party at Las Adelitas, there your $100 would go really FAR!!! But like you saidonce your at a legal age to drink it isn't really fun, don't get me wrong I still do just not like I used to. BTW in Mexico the "Legal" age is 18 but with such a corrupt gov. no one really cares. Once you get caught by your parents and eventually they get over it and are ok with it , then your fine. I clicked on that link to see the drinking ages and was very surprized to see that it is ILLEGAL in some places. I wonder what they do for fun?

Old 01-15-2009, 09:06 PM
Beginning Member
zokalr13 is an unknown quantity at this point

REMEMBER,OUR BEER IS TWICE AS STRONG AS YOUR WATERED DOWN STUFF SO BE WARNED!!!!! THERE ARE FEWER AMERICAN TOURISTS LATELY[due toILLUMINATTI screwing with wall st.] SO MORE BEER FOR US TO CONSUME..[burp][:'(]

Old 01-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

And yet, your beer is nothing like beer in Europe! LOL

And you still fall short on some of the microbrews in my area.

Old 01-16-2009, 08:36 AM
Starting Member

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

[sm=alcoholic.gif]Yeah but you know you can't go wrong with a good ol' CORONA, lime, and salt!!! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 01-16-2009, 09:18 AM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

ORIGINAL: Blazin1

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

[sm=alcoholic.gif]Yeah but you know you can't go wrong with a good ol' CORONA, lime, and salt!!! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
You need to try a lot of other beer

Old 01-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Starting Member

I have [sm=trust_me.gif], but I preffer the Corona over MOST.

Quick Reply: Quick Question for Canadians & Americans