General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Rear Cargo Cover

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 01:51 PM
hls811 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rear Cargo Cover

I've seen a few ads and sites offering a Cargo Area pull cover for the Blazer - Mine doesn't have one, and my old Blazer didn't either. It looks like its contained in a plastic housing.. How does this work? Would I be able to use it even though I didn't have it stock? To me it looks like it would go side to side, how would it clip to the other side? (or am I looking at it wrong?)

I have an '04 4dr and would love a cargo area cover!

Old 01-24-2008, 02:25 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Rear Cargo Cover

The panel under your right rear side window would need to be likein this picturefor the cover to clip into.

Old 01-24-2008, 02:39 PM
hls811 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok - sweet.. I think I have that! (I know my '02 definately did..) - so then I could get that kit (or one similiar) from ebay and just change the left side panel...

Something to think about...

Old 01-24-2008, 02:53 PM
quinnman105 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in need of that. The clips on mine are broken. I may order that

Old 01-24-2008, 03:18 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

I know that picture, lol.

Old 01-24-2008, 03:46 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

See? It was handy that you posted it!

Old 01-24-2008, 03:54 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The cover trim panel replaces the panel that covers the jack. And yes, the opposite side trim panel would need to have something for it to hook into.

Old 01-24-2008, 04:18 PM
spartan is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I could find someplace that just sold the handle. It's only attached by a couple screws and my clip is missing. All I need is a new handle... I'd rather not have to buy a whole new panel.

Old 01-24-2008, 08:08 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Which clip are you talking about? The one in the back of my Bravada on the passenger side was the panel, not something that bolted on...

Old 01-24-2008, 09:11 PM
spartan is an unknown quantity at this point

By clip I meant the tab on the handle that goes into the slot on the passenger side to keep the cover in place.

Quick Reply: Rear Cargo Cover