General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

RHD Blazer Owners ... Floor Mats?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Beginning Member
Bretta78 is on a distinguished road
Default RHD Blazer Owners ... Floor Mats?

This ones for all the Right Hand Driver Blazer owners, but probably more so for the kiwis, since I understand your trucks came via Japan, just like mine...

Floor mats. Good ones. Preferbably properly moulded and fitted... Anyone know where to get them? Do they exist :-)

Hoping for a full set (driver and passenger side fronts, one piece rear if possible, and cargo area).

Would US bought rear / cargo area mats fit?

Old 04-10-2010, 02:16 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

From the configuration of the front floor, I believe the LHD & RHD will differ.

If you're referring to the loose mats I doubt if there are any available. Bunce Motor Co in Auckland may have some they've recovered from wrecks they'd bought off insurance companies. Not sure about the condition though. I had got the front one's from them some time ago. Having said that, they are just flat carpets & can be made up by any carpet fitter. If you're needing the pattern, I can make one up for you.

In respect of the rear cargo area, I believe they are the same as the LHD trucks. Nothing appears to be different. Fuel filler is also on the left so there are'nt any body / structural differences.

IF, however, you're looking for the full fitted carpet you may need to go the same route with Bunce but I don't believe they'll have kept any. These are generally worn around the drivers side at the footrest. Mines also worn there.

Best would be to call a panel beater & see if they know anyone who can make them up.