General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

RHD Blazers

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 06:18 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RHD Blazers

LHD vehicles are more familiar to people who live in RHD countries 'cause we see them in the movies all the time. Inote a few guys on the forum are curious about right hand drive blazers & decided to attach some pics of the interior.

Old 04-11-2008, 06:22 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: RHD Blazers

That is so weird to see it like that! Also odd to note that the gas and brake pedal are in the same configuration as LHD.

What side of the road do they drive on in Belgium?

Old 04-11-2008, 06:39 PM
BF Veteran

Belgium is the same as the rest of Europe - they drive on the right. So they will allbe LHD.I once drove from London (where they drive on the left) & arrived in France to find myself on the "other side" of the motorway. Weird feeling. Kept feeling as if something is wrong.

I think also, the ignition is on the right of the steering column.

Old 04-11-2008, 06:54 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Wow just looks to wierd to see it rhd. lol

Old 04-11-2008, 08:11 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

I notice two things different...besides the whole RHD thing...the dash bezel and door handle trim...it's all that lighter color (bronze?)...did you do that or is that stock?

2nd: the seats...the plastic wraps all the way around and has that ledge on the front of the bottom of the seat...mine just stop at the front and it's cloth around the front.

And that's kinda blowing my mind to think about the driving from London to France....WHERE DOES THE LANE SWITCH SIDES?!?

Old 04-11-2008, 08:25 PM
BF Veteran

The dash bezel came standard like this - why, I don't know as it kind of looks odd but after a while I got used to it. It was originally made for the Japanese market, maybe they like this sort of combo? When I was looking for a Blazer I liked one which was a goldy colour much like eurogolds one but I was put off by the bezel in immitation woodgrain.
The plastic wrap on the seats are standard.
Once off the ferry (this was before the tunnel opened) you drive out the terminal onto the right lane. You can't get it wrong.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:26 AM
djdrew010 is an unknown quantity at this point

man i like that bronze color....and is it just me or does the radio and climate controls look more like the face the driver a lot more than LHD?

Old 04-12-2008, 12:57 AM
Onimun is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the 4wd switch, looks better then the US spec.

Old 04-12-2008, 12:58 AM
blazin97 is on a distinguished road

wwwoooowww that is cool to see but kinda wierd.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:04 AM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

That looks sweet.

Quick Reply: RHD Blazers