General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

rock auto

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 04:37 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

They are great. Have a lot of hard to find parts

Old 09-15-2012, 10:01 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Nobody has mentioned the cool car magnets they send you in the orders! I've got a ton of them stuck on the fridge!

Old 09-15-2012, 10:08 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by cleburne red
Nobody has mentioned the cool car magnets they send you in the orders! I've got a ton of them stuck on the fridge!

haha true that... My last order didnt come with one

Old 09-16-2012, 07:13 AM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

True.....last night i got my part in the mail....opened up the box more excited to see what car magnet i got....at first i couldnt find it. My wife said i looked like our kids trying to find the prize in the ceral box

Old 09-16-2012, 11:51 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

LOl wart .

Old 09-16-2012, 12:30 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Last order I got, they gave me 2 LOL
So that means, I got one of yours hahah!

Old 09-19-2012, 08:21 AM
Presti7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've made my last order with Rock Auto. For our Blazers they listed many PCMs and they are all empty except they HAD Cardone Remanufactured PCMs as well.

I ordered a Cardone Remanufactured PCM because it said it was flashed by them and only needed the Case Relearn, final programming done at a Dealership to make sure you meet emissions.

The box came with a piece of paper saying you need to take it to a dealer after you install it or else your emissions won't be right.

Rock Auto no longer sells Cardone "Remanufactured PCMs". They're junk........no workie.

They screwed me....never again. I suggest ordering from elsewheres. Those magnets aren't good for hot high humidity parts of the country. Picture separates from the magnet after a month when they were on the fridge in the garage.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:24 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Presti7
I've made my last order with Rock Auto. For our Blazers they listed many PCMs and they are all empty except they HAD Cardone Remanufactured PCMs as well.

I ordered a Cardone Remanufactured PCM because it said it was flashed by them and only needed the Case Relearn, final programming done at a Dealership to make sure you meet emissions.

The box came with a piece of paper saying you need to take it to a dealer after you install it or else your emissions won't be right.

Rock Auto no longer sells Cardone "Remanufactured PCMs". They're junk........no workie.

They screwed me....never again. I suggest ordering from elsewheres. Those magnets aren't good for hot high humidity parts of the country. Picture separates from the magnet after a month when they were on the fridge in the garage.
Its not rock autos fault the product was crap.

Old 09-19-2012, 10:22 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by richphotos
Last order I got, they gave me 2 LOL
So that means, I got one of yours hahah!
LOL!

Old 09-19-2012, 12:35 PM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

I buy from Rockauto & everything I have got was good. The only thing I don't like is if you need multiple items they don't come from the same place so you pay extra shipping which make them as expensive as other suppliers many times. Many times I pay more for shipping than I do for the part.
But they do have things others don't. I will continue to buy from them.
My buddy had a bad experience with Rockauto & he won't buy from them anymore. So they have some issues as does every supplier.

Quick Reply: rock auto