General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Rock Auto Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 12:16 PM
Starting Member
Senshi09 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by chris015
If you guys want good discounts, if you google advance auto coupons,you will find a TON of codes. 40.00 off 100,35 off 75 etc. I always order online,use the codes and pickup in store. No issues yet. Great money savers
I did that trick when i had to buy a new rad for my truck. Took $55 off my $120 rad. Only problem I had was when I went to pick it up, they didn't notice the discount until I pointed it out and showed them the printed receipt ha ha ha

but thats always a great way to find a good discount.

OH! Another good way is to look to the right ------>

currently there is a advertisement for 20% off auto parts from advance auto. Gotta love it!

Old 10-05-2011, 06:04 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

This discount code expires on November 27, 2011;
just thought i would toss this out there....man i love that site.

Old 10-05-2011, 06:29 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

oh yes we all do =)

Old 11-02-2011, 07:20 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

update

Discount on RockAuto Parts!
Thank you for being a RockAuto Auto Parts customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:
RockAuto uses Customer Lobby to collect customer surveys. Please take a moment to complete a short survey:

Using Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on January 1, 2012; so don't wait!

Old 11-15-2011, 11:34 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by warthogdriver

This discount code expires on November 27, 2011;
just thought i would toss this out there....man i love that site.
Used this one today for the metal IMG set, took a couple bucks off. Thanks!

Old 12-13-2011, 07:40 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough
Default Rock auto discount code

It's only 5%, but it's better than nothing! It expires feb. 12th, 2012.

Old 12-27-2011, 06:40 PM
BF Guru

RockAuto Discount Reminder!
Your RockAuto discount code 74649656186329 will expire on January 8, 2012.

If you or anyone you know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair, now's the time to order the parts!

Taking advantage of this discount opportunity is easy! Simply enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto carries a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. We also have a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! Our online catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.
Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!
Tom Taylor
VP Marketing

www.RockAuto.com
service@rockauto.com
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376
Fax: (608) 819-6350

Old 01-04-2012, 06:45 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

thanks for updating this guys...saved me some money today.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:39 PM
BF Guru

NP Mr warthog =)

Old 01-08-2012, 08:52 PM
BF Guru

RockAuto Discount Code - Valid through 3/01/2012
5% Discount Code: 9DD24311EA7F
Expires: 3/01/2012

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com now ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The www.RockAuto.com catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto.com!

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (Mon - Thur 7 to 10 / Fri 7 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

Quick Reply: Rock Auto Discount Codes