General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Saw a AWESOME blazer for sale today, need $3000 quick, lol :D

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Cavalier z24 is on a distinguished road

Nice but i would rather have the 2 gen blazer for 750 even if it needed a tranny or engine

Old 06-23-2010, 12:00 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i'm kinda on the fence with the colour personally.

i'm not against loud vivid colours-my first Blazer was Banana Cream Pie Yellow, my first Dart was Citrus Orange, my current Dart is a custom Plum Crazy Purple-but i think that colour really needs to be seen in person to be appreciated.

sooooo......................are you goning into debt, to get into trouble (with the truck )?

Old 06-23-2010, 02:50 AM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dunno. I have so many things going on right now I don't know if I really should. I've got a $1000 surgery coming up. And I've got to get the front gears to match the rear before winter comes. Got a cruise coming up in August.

I'm thinking about giving it a good once over, (yeah, havent had the time to stop by there yet.) And see what everything looks like. If I wanna get back into the swing of new vehicle and being broke agian. I thought about taking a loan for about $1500, figured the three year even with interest would'nt be bad per month payments. And maybe ole' grandpa would loan the rest. Then agian he said he might co-sign the loan for the whole amount since he has awesome credit and might get a good rate.

It would be nice though lol. Yeah the flat lime green aint the best. I think some contrast would do it some good. It's like they just took off the bumpers and grill and taped the windows and sprayed everything!

Last edited by ImScrewed92; 06-23-2010 at 02:52 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:38 AM
Starting Member
HARDTRAILZ is on a distinguished road

Offer them 3000 for both and part out the 2nd gen to pay for the first.

Old 06-23-2010, 07:02 PM
88s10Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Kinda ugly. But it still has a 350 in it! Don't buy it if you can't afford it. I've been down that road a couple times when I was younger. Want something, take out a loan, then you can't afford anything else and your stuck paying more for it in the long run for a couple years. I bought my new Blazer when I could afford it lol.

Old 06-23-2010, 09:27 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Wow, that is a loud color.
Cool truck, though. I'd imagine it probably hauls some serious ***!

Old 06-23-2010, 09:47 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Yeah in my opinion I would buy it if I could afford it and repaint it.

Old 06-23-2010, 10:00 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Lol... Nice find... Schedule a test drive... lOL

Old 06-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Starting Member
taba5 is on a distinguished road

i have to say if it has the testicular fortitude to back up the color then id leave it alone...

all my buddies know damn well that if i had something that threw massive power to the ground and it needed paint, id purposely paint it pink just because, and a 350 in a blazer is the combo that can be stupid retarded so liking the color is not necessary... just a little contrast is all...
LOL

Old 06-24-2010, 07:21 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Stopped by the lot with the Jimmy today. It has a nice install in the engine bay. Everything is performance, nothing is oem or stock 350 parts. Holley carb, surprised it was a automatic trans. Paint looked like it was done by a pro, but it wasn't taped off good. The underside of the hood is red. The inside door iambs are black with green overspray. The electric fan has green overspray on it. Has a cheap *** stereo system consisting on JVC subs and an amp with the ground wire bolted to a plastic panel!?

But I can fix all of that. The engine swap looks like a shop did it. Very nice. Dual exhaust dumped before the rear axle, dual magnaflow mufflers (I think). I still want it but the owner wasn't there, his wife was giving info but didn't know much about it. I figure I can pull the stereo system out along with the older corvette rallys and sell that and get some money back. Next step is really thinking about where to get the $$$ for it and such.

Good thing is the $2950 covers everything, license registration, all paperwork, no hidden fees. Also like I said I bought the 92 s10 blazer I'm driving right now from him so we know each other. My phone doesn't want to load photobucket for some reason, so when I get home I'll post a couple pics of the engine I got. I was only there for about 5 minutes before it started pouring the rain and I had to leave for work.

Last edited by ImScrewed92; 06-25-2010 at 01:59 AM.

Quick Reply: Saw a AWESOME blazer for sale today, need $3000 quick, lol :D