General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

seat covers

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 01:14 AM
Beginning Member
nevwyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default seat covers

Not counting a minor technical hiccup that I'm having, I have 2 problems with my blazer one is the gas milage, I have a 2000 e4wd 4dr automatic, my last tank I got about 330 kilometers (205 miles) out of the tank combination city/freeway driving. Assuming everything is running well whats average for this time of year in the Ontario/New York weather?

The other problem and the one that my wife cares more about is that we have leather seats, but for some reason they didn't get the heated seat option with them. Which means I need to get her a seat cover so she doesn't have a cold backside this winter, the problem is that the seats don't work with the universal covers I had bought due to the plastic pieces at the base of the seat preventing the cover from fitting even remotely. Who sells seat covers for blazers that actually fit these seats?

Old 11-09-2007, 03:05 AM
felonyblazer96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: seat covers

i got a 96 blazer and right now im getting about 14 miles to a gallon and for seat covers check out ebay. type in blazer seat covers and it shall do wonders

Old 11-09-2007, 03:11 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Another option for you if you don't find seat covers you like pm me with your location to be able to ship things to and I can talk to my buddy who owns an interior shop who can use my seats as a mock up to make some custom seat covers for you out of whatever material you want. plus they will last a long time. I have a 2001 and my seats are the same as yours so let me know and we can discuss price and what you want if you want to.

Old 11-09-2007, 07:37 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

I'm now just above a quarter of a tank with 230 miles on the trip, but I'm 2wd.

RCars2 has some mossy oak seat covers, he may can point you in the right direction to find them. I know you can order camo covers from Cabelas or Bass Pro Shops if you,(your wife) wants camo. If not, I would check out JC Whitney forsome custom fit covers.

Here are some links if you would like to check them out:

Cloth covers

Leather/vinyl covers

Neoprene covers

Old 11-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, please not another thread on mileage... Anyway, if you must discuss it here, please do not post meaningless data. The number of miles to a tank of gas is completely meaningless. You need to let us know the MPG or L/100km. Atleast give us some indication of how much fuel was used over that 205 miles...

On the seats, you may be able to grab identical seats off eBay for fairly cheap and just swap them out.

Old 11-09-2007, 09:28 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

i have leather seats (with a big hole in one of them) and i have tried 3 or 4 different covers from pepboys and walmart and none of them fit... mine dont have the heated seat option eiter

Old 11-09-2007, 10:32 AM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to find a set that fit too. The one I have in there now look like I have a blanket thrown in there. Don't fit at all but are better than nothing for now.

Old 11-09-2007, 02:04 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Check 4wheelparts.com They have some very nice custom fit seat covers for bout $200.