General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Small fender bender involving blazer

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 02:29 AM
97cherryblazer has a spectacular aura about97cherryblazer has a spectacular aura about
Default Small fender bender involving blazer

This video was recommended to me by youtube. Some people dont know how to drive on the ice.. haha the guy driving the blazer looks like me driving on the ice, hit the gas to see how slippery it is then drive normal.

other people scare me in the snow/ice.

Collision on Ice Covered Overpass on Video - YouTube

Old 11-28-2011, 03:24 AM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Normal arkansas, sit in the way blocking the whole freeway when you could get out of the way. I hate idiots, hope he got a hell of a ticket for blocking traffic.

Arkansas in the winter is bad. It always ices here and everybody gets off work. The ones that have trucks or 4x4s think they can get out and drive normal in it. Seems like the only time the cops let the stupid kids ride the roads on 4 wheelers so you also go to watch out for those idiots.

Old 11-28-2011, 09:36 AM
97cherryblazer has a spectacular aura about97cherryblazer has a spectacular aura about

yeah lol if you look at the video the driver of the truck tried to get out of the way but just kept spinning on the ice. but still could have turned the wheels and backed up like a normal human being.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:53 AM
gatorboy44 is on a distinguished road

Yep, gettin to be that time of year again. Wanna know somethin sad? I'm from Florida and I drive a 100x's better in the snow and ice than the people born and raised here in Tennessee!

Old 11-28-2011, 01:23 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Big problem is its not that people dont know how to drive in it,but its just they dont think about the ice,what can happen etc and everyone is in a hurry. People like that irritate the hell out of me. In the 8 years ive been driving in ice in the winter ive never been in a accident due to ice knock on wood. Yea sometimes it just happens but most of the time you can avoid it by not going 45 mph around a curve knowing there might be ice and having some decent tires can help too. Plus if your in a truck around ice...toss some bags of sand in the back..it'll help with spinning.

Old 11-28-2011, 02:55 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 97cherryblazer
yeah lol if you look at the video the driver of the truck tried to get out of the way but just kept spinning on the ice. but still could have turned the wheels and backed up like a normal human being.

Looked to me they shut the engine off and sit on the brakes, the truck just slid back. The reverse lights came on (that model does that when turned off) and the wheels never spun forward or reverse.

Arkansas state laws require you to move out of main traffic if you are safely able after a wreck.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:48 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

WATCH this one it dosnt involve a blazer tho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZjwR...ayer_embedded#!

Edit: nvm i watched it again it has a 1st gen towards the end Lol

Last edited by xgiovannix12; 11-28-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by neo71665
Looked to me they shut the engine off and sit on the brakes, the truck just slid back. The reverse lights came on (that model does that when turned off) and the wheels never spun forward or reverse.

Arkansas state laws require you to move out of main traffic if you are safely able after a wreck.
oh it was just probably the blurry video that made it look like that.
but yeah blocking the road is annoying.

Old 11-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Mike98Blazer will become famous soon enough

pinball anyone?

[youtube]S16SRq0_1ZA[/youtube]

Old 11-28-2011, 08:13 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Hey mike what was your high score =P

Quick Reply: Small fender bender involving blazer