General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

So it's been decided..

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Beginning Member
GLBL WMR is on a distinguished road
Default So it's been decided..

I'm taking a 2000 Blazer LS 2 door over a Jeep Cherokee. The Blazer is much more comfortable, and I hear its just as good in the snow. I'm getting it so I can store my 2010 Camaro SS for the winter. It's got 137,000 miles, just had the front hubs, brakes, fuel pump, and tires replaced. It's in very good shape inside and out, and the guy really seems like he took care of it - supposedly highway miles, and all recent records are maintained. It shifts well, and the transmission was one of my biggest concerns. I am having my mechanic drive it and put it on a lift before I sign the papers for $3175. Any major things I should make sure he checks?

Look forward to being a regular here - but hopefully only for the good reasons!

Old 11-10-2009, 10:30 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Good choice! Glad to see you'll be around here instead of them crazy Jeep forums lol.

Old 11-10-2009, 11:06 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

good choice

Old 11-10-2009, 11:33 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

first of all: 2010 SS Camaro =
secondly, read up on ALL of THIS COMPLAINING so you can get a good feel for what to keep an eye on, what commonly goes out, and what jeep cherokee parts fit your blazer when you get Blazer Fever (not to be confused with swine flu) and start modding it out

Old 11-11-2009, 01:24 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

A 2010 Camaro SS?!? I dont believe it.

However, I might with a few pics.

Old 11-11-2009, 07:25 AM
Beginning Member
GLBL WMR is on a distinguished road

Pics:

https://blazerforum.com/forum/attach...5&d=1254958686

https://blazerforum.com/forum/attach...6&d=1254958698

Just got my first door ding

Last edited by GLBL WMR; 11-11-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

wow .. nice and in my favorite color, lol

Old 11-11-2009, 10:31 PM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

I love the new Camaro, much better than any other "muscle car" out there today

Old 11-14-2009, 02:50 PM
Beginning Member
bezerker is on a distinguished road

Sadly, I'm a camaro fan. (Got my blazer so I can put my f-body away for the winter. 3rd gens rot out so fast in the snow here in NYC.), but I couldn't like the new camaro. Looks great on the outside, interior though... me and several other camaro owners sat in it and said "this isn't a camaro" and there wasn't a damn bow tie anwhere on the inside. :P

That said, it's a slick car, and if you enjoy the feel of it and the drive of it then grats man! It's a nice car. Just disappointing to us loyal 1st 2nd and 3rd gen camaro fans.

4th genners dont mind it so much though.

"Muscle cars" are dead though and not made "muscle" anymore. Though if it didn't cost an arm and a leg challenger wouldnt be so bad. Has the most potential with that engine, but requires a ton of work to make it come out on top due to emissions/weight.

Old 11-14-2009, 04:28 PM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bezerker
Sadly, I'm a camaro fan. (Got my blazer so I can put my f-body away for the winter. 3rd gens rot out so fast in the snow here in NYC.), but I couldn't like the new camaro. Looks great on the outside, interior though... me and several other camaro owners sat in it and said "this isn't a camaro" and there wasn't a damn bow tie anwhere on the inside. :P

That said, it's a slick car, and if you enjoy the feel of it and the drive of it then grats man! It's a nice car. Just disappointing to us loyal 1st 2nd and 3rd gen camaro fans.

4th genners dont mind it so much though.

"Muscle cars" are dead though and not made "muscle" anymore. Though if it didn't cost an arm and a leg challenger wouldnt be so bad. Has the most potential with that engine, but requires a ton of work to make it come out on top due to emissions/weight.

The review say the camaro is the one to buy. The challenger is a pig when it comes to weight and size and the mustang uses a live axle. Ford knows it's 2009 right?

Quick Reply: So it's been decided..