General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

so what do you do in your free time?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 10:53 PM
LeWhite will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by richphotos
What is free time?
The time you receive but you did not pay for. Not as a result of warranty reimbursment

Old 05-05-2013, 09:17 AM
swanman35 is on a distinguished road

some busy people on here!

Old 05-05-2013, 11:33 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

When Im not driving long-hauls, Im spending time with my family (wife + 6 kids) and trying to see my 7th child who has a diff mother (a real tw@t who keeps him from me)

I play a little 360, mods and upkeep on all 3 trucks, drive RC cars with my oldest boy that lives with us, computer stuff, home upkeep, just general dad stuff. Oh, and pellet gunning vermin around my yard (magpies and crows)

Im a cub scout leader, but for the last couple years I dont have time for it until my own kids get old enough to join.

I can skate and snowboard, but none of my kids are into that.

Old 05-05-2013, 01:50 PM

I've seen some pictures on here of the trucks and loads you carry. Those are some very impressive skills. I like your trucks also, very different from others on here.

Old 05-05-2013, 02:09 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

Free time whats that?Very rarely but if i ever get it I like to fish and ride my motorcycle.Between working on my lifetime Jimmy project,the bike and my truck and then the garden I rarely have any free time.

Old 05-05-2013, 03:51 PM
247monster will become famous soon enough

as rare as my free time comes around i enjoy sitting down and tinkering on my old 78 regal ive been very slowly restoring, of course alittle 360 time is needed, do some wheeling around our shack and check trails, and blazerforum, craigslist and ebay lol in that order lol find something i like on here ill check craigslist then ebay for it lol

Old 05-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Starting Member
mattjphoto is on a distinguished road

Playing xbox or playing hockey...yup pretty much sums up my life. I moved to MN so the wife could be w/ her family. The only friends I have here are online hits xbox or at work. I work at a hockey store so therefor I play a lot of hockey.

Old 05-05-2013, 06:08 PM

I love hockey. I rarely play roller hockey with my friends. I miss playing as ofyen as I did

Old 05-05-2013, 08:32 PM
KM346 will become famous soon enough

Lol some funny responses here...

Im really into watching MotoGP and F1 racing, I'm going to F1 in Montreal for the second year in a row this June... also going to MotoGP at Indianapolis in August.

Other then that Im usually repairing / upgrading / cleaning or driving / riding one of my many motorized vehicles lol. (Blazer, Camaro, GSXR, KLX or the girls Grand Cherokee).

Old 05-05-2013, 10:40 PM
WitchingHour is an unknown quantity at this point

Whatever. When I'm not at work, I find ways to keep myself occupied. I have a side gig running a tractor-trailer up through the mountains and back, although that's typically only during the Fall and Winter months. I have a gunsmithing business on the side. I also take classes at the local CC. Help my friends with a bit of wrench turning (although not too much... I do it all week long, so I'm not particularly eager to do it on my off time). And we like to catch the sights and sounds in Denver every now and then.
Not so much into videogames... the last system I got was a PS2, and that's only because the previous owner decided he'd let me have it after being sentenced 25 to life.

Quick Reply: so what do you do in your free time?