General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Some pics just for NJ4x4blaze and GeorgesBlazah

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 03:25 AM
Starting Member
Bad Attitude is on a distinguished road
Talking Some pics just for NJ4x4blaze and GeorgesBlazah

Because you like our flares so much I have uploaded some pics for you to drool over HAHAHAHAHAHA

They are in my garage pics

Old 12-09-2009, 05:28 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Hmm maybe my job is blocking the pics because I don't see anything.

Old 12-09-2009, 05:48 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by nj4x4blaze
Hmm maybe my job is blocking the pics because I don't see anything.

Just uploaded them to the photo gallery

Old 12-09-2009, 07:18 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Dave - Click his vehicle name right below his user name. The pics are in his garage.

Nice clean truck you have. Those rims are fugly though IMO. I threw up in my mouth a little . And the chrome kicker panels on the doors are a bit much IMO. But it's your truck and to each his own It's a very nice clean truck in great shape for a 98.

Old 12-09-2009, 08:56 AM
Starting Member
GeorgesBlazah is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate you

Old 12-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Perfect, two sets of fender flares. Remove your set and go pick up Kiwi's set and ship them to us. lol Btw what brand are those nerf bars on your blazer?

Old 12-09-2009, 01:12 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah, I like those nerf bars. They're interesting.

Old 12-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Starting Member
Talking

Originally Posted by nj4x4blaze
Perfect, two sets of fender flares. Remove your set and go pick up Kiwi's set and ship them to us. lol Btw what brand are those nerf bars on your blazer?

The nerf bars are another standard fitment (for export only another one up for us downunder RHD owners) were on the truck when I got it.

Nice clean truck you have. Those rims are fugly though IMO. I threw up in my mouth a little . And the chrome kicker panels on the doors are a bit much IMO. But it's your truck and to each his own It's a very nice clean truck in great shape for a 98.

Yeah the rims aren't great but will do for now chrome kick panels might have been fitted in Japan, and by the way it is a 2000

Old 12-10-2009, 10:10 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

so who makes those flares?

Old 12-10-2009, 10:44 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

The flares are, WERE, made by GM in New Jersey as an export option for the Japanese market. They fit over the pressed body "flare". The Chevy guys here have tried to source them but to no avail.

Now if shipping wasn't so expensive I could buy used ones here & ship them over. Problem is, We don't have enough Blazers here to strip to supply the US demand. lol Everyone wants a set for their truck! ESPECIALLY George! LOL

Quick Reply: Some pics just for NJ4x4blaze and GeorgesBlazah