General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Some updated pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Millertime21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Some updated pics

I took some updated pics today. I've done quite a few things since the last time I posted pics. I added six- 6" 130w lights. 7" monitor built into glove boxwith back up cam, painted the grill black and bow tie silver, and built a box for my 12" sub and a bigger box to hold tools and crap for when I take camping trips or do a little off roading. Hereare the updated pics, and older pics can be found at my cardomain link in sign. Let me know what you guys think.

Old 12-08-2007, 04:42 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Some updated pics

How did you run your lights on the roof. Where did you hide the power wires?

Old 12-08-2007, 04:48 PM

ORIGINAL: willjones

How did you run your lights on the roof. Where did you hide the power wires?
I ran the wires through the back doors. Then up in the head liner and down through the dash. Put the switches in under the cd player(still need to cut some plastic pieces to fill in the side of the switches)Then I just ran a power line from the fusebox. The lights came with a wiring kit so it was pretty easy.

Old 12-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Starting Member
YepIOwnA97Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

looks awesome with those new lights.

Old 12-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Great looking truck!

Old 12-08-2007, 08:21 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Looking good, makes me want to install bunches of lights. I like the tool box idea. I have been thinking about doing one but I got a sub box as big as your tool box in my trunk. If I built a tool box too I wouldn't have any other room.

Old 12-08-2007, 08:51 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

How did you mount the lights on the roof? I want to do this too. I have heard of magnet mounts, but I searched everywhere and came up with nothing. I was thinking of fabricating some kind of bracket, but I have no ideas yet.

Old 12-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts

looking good, atleast you dont have to worry about someone not seeing you with all those lights!

Old 12-08-2007, 10:10 PM

ORIGINAL: davtak

How did you mount the lights on the roof? I want to do this too. I have heard of magnet mounts, but I searched everywhere and came up with nothing. I was thinking of fabricating some kind of bracket, but I have no ideas yet.
I just mounted them to the stock roof rack. Just drilled 4 holes and bolted them down. I'll try and get some up close pics tomorrow.

Old 12-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

My truck is jelous. this is pretty much what i want my blazer to look like when im done with it, but i want to get a 6" lift, thats first on my list.

Quick Reply: Some updated pics