General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

SOMEONE CALL A MEDIC!!!, Bad day for my truck.

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 02:10 PM
BobTheBlazer will become famous soon enough
Default RE: SOMEONE CALL A MEDIC!!!, Bad day for my truck.

Ouch, looks painful! Poor, poor Dale! He got punched in the face!

Old 06-01-2007, 03:58 PM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: BobTheBlazer

Ouch, looks painful! Poor, poor Dale! He got punched in the face!
Yeah hes got a bit of a shiner, but you should have seen the other guy, LOL

Acutally i managed to destroy that guy's rear bumper and rippled the side of his truck bed.

Old 06-18-2007, 12:08 PM

Well Dale is in the shop officially today. Just took him in this morning and got a rental car. My insurance company was being cheap and as a result........(drumroll)...........I got a PT Cruiser to drive [:@]. I despise this thing so much. Very little pickup, i feel small in it and its got a nasty vibration on the freeway. Because of that im having enterprise get a Grand Am in tomorrow or the day after and im paying $3 a day extra so i can actually drive something decent. Till then im in the tin can.

Old 06-18-2007, 07:57 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

That sucks, hopefully they'll have Dale up and running in no time so you dont have to pay too much or get stuck in that PTCrapper.

-Lenny

Old 06-21-2007, 02:10 PM

Heh, funny you should mention Dale getting fixed soon. Got a call last night from my parents (i have a shared insurance policy with them so they have been the point of contact) saying the collision repairplacefound more damage. Since my mom got the call she didnt write anything down as to what they found so i havent a clue. Either way they say they "should" get everthing done on time but it might push them out a little bit. Good news is the frame is straight so i didnt screw that up.

OH, almost forgot, i got the new rental car. Turns out they were out of Grand Prix's and Grand Am's so they upgraded me at no additional cost to a full size car instead of a midsize. So now im driving a dark blue Chrysler Seabring Convertable.Initially i was kinda let down but this thing is kinda neat. Ive never drove a convertable before so its different. The thing is a little worse for wear paint wise (chips and scraps and whatnot), it was nearly out of brake fluid when i got it (added some in myself and enterprise paid me back for the bottle of fluid), and today the airbag light is on. Everything else is all good though. Top goes up and down smooth, car shifts good, ride is smooth, tires are new, interior is imaculate, motor issnappy and responsive, getsbetter mileage than the PT,and i dont feel like im in a tin can anymore. Its still no Blazer but for now ill be alright tooling around in it........with the top down of course.

Old 06-29-2007, 05:52 PM

Update again: This time good news. I just got a call from my insurance company. Dale is almost fixed. I got a call from my insurance company andI should be able to pick him up on Tuesday. To put it lightly I'm f#$%ing ecstatic. Anyways i gotta get back to working but i thought i would share.

Update once more: Ya know that thing about opening your mouth too soon, yeah Dale aint getting out of the shop till 7/5 and on top of everything else he will be minus brush guard because its "on backorder". What kind of bull honky is that!?!?!?! I can go down to quality bumper right now and get one and put it on myself. Back order my a**. Can ya tell that im pissed yet? ARRRGGG!!!!

Old 07-06-2007, 01:59 PM

DALE IS OUT OF THE SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom is picking him up in 2 hours. Pics will follow tonight.

Old 07-06-2007, 02:24 PM
FFJustin99Chevy is an unknown quantity at this point

You ought to treat Dale to a nice Wash and Wax. I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.

Old 07-06-2007, 03:20 PM

Already went to checker and bought some waxlast night. He will be all kinds of shiny, especially just in time for ROTM.

Old 07-06-2007, 07:07 PM
myol blue4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well hope all goes well with the rebirth ofDale, too bad for the brushgaurd tho.

Quick Reply: SOMEONE CALL A MEDIC!!!, Bad day for my truck.