General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Spacers.

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 07:39 PM
BF Veteran
DonL is on a distinguished road
Default Spacers.

Hey, im clueless with the number on the spacers, I know the blazer is 5 x 4.25 or 4.75 I can never remember. I found these online for a decent price brand new never installed and was wondering if they would fit. Trying to fill the gap in the back.

---1.25inch wide with 5x114.3mm bolt pattern. They are universal non hub centric with a center bore of 73.5mm---

Old 09-12-2017, 07:44 PM
BF Veteran

Ok, so just answered my own question by looking a little harder. They will not fit. Apparently 114.3 is 4.5 and blazers are 4.75... So that really sucks....

Anyone got a pair they want to sell? Lol

Old 09-15-2017, 01:00 PM
Beginning Member
JTWard is on a distinguished road
Unhappy wheel spacers ?

Originally Posted by DonL
Ok, so just answered my own question by looking a little harder. They will not fit. Apparently 114.3 is 4.5 and blazers are 4.75... So that really sucks....

Anyone got a pair they want to sell? Lol
I'd steer clear of wheel spacers. If I've seen one wreak from a wheel spacer, I've seen ten. Important : THEY ARE CHEAP & AND DANGEROUS !

Old 09-15-2017, 05:12 PM
blazen_red_4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by JTWard
I'd steer clear of wheel spacers. If I've seen one wreak from a wheel spacer, I've seen ten. Important : THEY ARE CHEAP & AND DANGEROUS !
I've been running spacers on my vehicles (my 2006 Tacoma and my 2004 Blazer) for the past 6 years and have never had an issue. From $200 for a set of 4 Spidertrax spacers all the way around on the Tacoma to cheap eBay $30 for a pair spacers for the rear of the Blazer. Stick to hub centric spacers and apply thread locker to the factory studs when installing and you should never have a problem.

Old 09-15-2017, 11:50 PM
TDS-MN is on a distinguished road

I just pulled the trigger on a set of 1" spacers for the rear only to go along with the new set of tires. I really like how they help fill the wheel well better.

I do have an extra pair to sell probably. Haven't really given it thought yet but accidentally ordered 2 sets.

Saw a few posts where 1.25" were used, but I felt that they left the tires a bit too far outboard for my liking.

Old 09-16-2017, 05:07 AM
ohyeahjay is an unknown quantity at this point

TDS-MN, if they are hub centric I may be interested when you decide to sell

Old 09-16-2017, 05:59 AM
Beginning Member

Just my experience ! $0.02

Old 09-16-2017, 07:54 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by blazen_red_4x4
I've been running spacers on my vehicles (my 2006 Tacoma and my 2004 Blazer) for the past 6 years and have never had an issue. From $200 for a set of 4 Spidertrax spacers all the way around on the Tacoma to cheap eBay $30 for a pair spacers for the rear of the Blazer. Stick to hub centric spacers and apply thread locker to the factory studs when installing and you should never have a problem.
That's what I figured. I've read enough post on here about spacers and people using them that aslong as your smart about them and install them properly, it wouldnt be a problem.

TDS, where about are you located? Would you take an email transfer and mail them to me if your too far? Lol.

Jt 2 cents are lways accepted. Except here in Canada where we do not have pennies anymore

Old 09-16-2017, 09:48 AM
Beginning Member

Hay Don, I live in the southern most corner of Pennsylvania, Look out my front door and you can see the Delaware river, and rt.95 is a 1/8 mile is 2 minutes away. And we still have pennies because this country is run by idiots, and has been for a Loooooog time !

Old 09-16-2017, 06:27 PM
blazen_red_4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TDS-MN
Saw a few posts where 1.25" were used, but I felt that they left the tires a bit too far outboard for my liking.
I run 1.25" and honestly I think it's still not as wide as the front. One day eventually I'd like to throw a set of 1.5"s on the rear and see how it looks.

Quick Reply: Spacers.