General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Spoiled little brat How sad.

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 10:10 PM
95BlazenLT is on a distinguished road

I suspect that riding the bus would make him look like "retard" but not as big as a "retard" as being an ungrateful crybaby... Who then beats his own vehicle... Whoa to the future...

Old 01-28-2013, 10:16 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

who knows it might of been a setup after all.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:19 PM
rockp2 will become famous soon enough

My first car was a Chevy Vega that I worked as a pizza cook to buy. Paid $150.00 for it and it looked almost as bad as that truck (without the graffiti).

The funny thing is Mom & Dad appear to be trying to raise "America's Finest" by teaching responsibility, getting a job, etc. Nice idea...but where were they the previous 16 years? Apparently they weren't raising their kid.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:31 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

I'd still beat his a$$!!! Whiny little *****!!

I think it's fake though

Old 01-28-2013, 11:59 PM
Beginning Member
Perrydee3162 is on a distinguished road

Raising the bat to his folks and beating the truck... I'd hit him so hard they'd Nail him for speeding in Alberta. (Province over), "Waaaa , why'd you have me if you can't afford me" Give him the boot !!!

Old 01-29-2013, 11:20 AM
Diaita will become famous soon enoughDiaita will become famous soon enough

not a very good actor... only hit one box side and no windows?

Old 01-29-2013, 12:21 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Diaita
not a very good actor... only hit one box side and no windows?
That's what I was thinking. Everyone knows you go for the windows!

Old 01-29-2013, 12:58 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

if they really wanted to be believable, he should have went for the other cars in the driveway haha!

Old 01-29-2013, 02:25 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a staged filming.
1. NO father would let his son make a threatening move toward him with a baseball bat and then just walk away. Especially when the kid is half his size.
2. He doesn't put much effort into hitting the truck with the bat. But, then again, maybe he's just a little sissy.
3. Even if it were a cheap truck for your kid, you wouldn't give it to him with graffiti all over it when your vehicles and home look like the ones in this video.

Old 01-29-2013, 02:33 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rriddle3
It's a staged filming.
1. NO father would let his son make a threatening move toward him with a baseball bat and then just walk away. Especially when the kid is half his size.
2. He doesn't put much effort into hitting the truck with the bat. But, then again, maybe he's just a little sissy.
3. Even if it were a cheap truck for your kid, you wouldn't give it to him with graffiti all over it when your vehicles and home look like the ones in this video.

True enough

Quick Reply: Spoiled little brat How sad.