General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Spotted

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 08:47 PM
Sturg is on a distinguished road
Default Spotted

So today I was sitting at Micky D's waiting for my friend to come back out to the car, while I was sitting there I noticed a guy taking pictures of my truck. So I hopped out and I was like, 'did you just take pics of my truck?' And he was like yeah....

Basically his son is 17 and has a GMC Jimmy but his son thinks its ugly. Ha, and the guy said he wanted to show his son that they can look good and he said he liked my truck and what I've done with it

Lol, I was pretty happy that someone besides myself/friends admired my Blazer.

Old 09-01-2010, 11:10 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sturg
So today I was sitting at Micky D's waiting for my friend to come back out to the car, while I was sitting there I noticed a guy taking pictures of my truck. So I hopped out and I was like, 'did you just take pics of my truck?' And he was like yeah....

Basically his son is 17 and has a GMC Jimmy but his son thinks its ugly. Ha, and the guy said he wanted to show his son that they can look good and he said he liked my truck and what I've done with it

Lol, I was pretty happy that someone besides myself/friends admired my Blazer.
Thats pretty cool. Did you tell him about the forum?

Old 09-01-2010, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by DKSDAD
Thats pretty cool. Did you tell him about the forum?

No, I only talked to him for a little, but I gave him my number in case his son wanted to get in contact with me to work on it. If he does end up getting back to me I'll tell him about it, I've referred so many people to this forum, it's really helpful.

Old 09-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

He doesn't have a son. He was scoping your truck out, y'know like in the Nick Cage Gone in 60 Seconds. He has your number now, he'll track you down, make sure you aren't around and BAM! no more Blazer.

Man, more negativity. Sorry, don't know what's up. I guess its just one of those nights. :/

Heh, just messin'. Its cool that you got a random compliment like that.

Old 09-02-2010, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by degaine_designs
He doesn't have a son. He was scoping your truck out, y'know like in the Nick Cage Gone in 60 Seconds. He has your number now, he'll track you down, make sure you aren't around and BAM! no more Blazer.

Man, more negativity. Sorry, don't know what's up. I guess its just one of those nights. :/

Heh, just messin'. Its cool that you got a random compliment like that.

Hahahaha, that made me laugh, that's actually exactly what I was thinkin when I first saw the dude take a picture.

Old 09-03-2010, 08:48 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Wow that's cool