General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Stolen! Lifted, white 1976 k5 blazer

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2015, 07:03 PM
JD Roberts is on a distinguished road
Default Stolen! Lifted, white 1976 k5 blazer

My 1976 K5 Chevy Blazer Was Stolen, Illegally Sold or Traded During The Last 2 Weeks Of January 2015 In San Jose, CA.

The Truck Had A Dull White Paint Job, But Originally Had A Black Hood & Fiberglass Top. The Black Is Starting To Show Through, and The Fiberglass Top Had Become "Furry".

It Is 9 Ft. 1" Tall With 38" Tires. It Sports A Large Chrome Back Bumper, A Rusty Black Tube Push Bar/Bumper And A Square Tube, Chrome Grill In Front. It Has Grey Cloth Bucket Seats In Front, No Backseat Or Carpet In The Rear. It Does Have A 6' x 4' 1" Thick Rubber Mat Bolted Down In The Rear.

The Rear View Mirror Is A Long, Wrap Around Style. It Also Has A Sun Shield Black Banner With White Lettering Across The Top Of The Front Window That Says Either: "Cowboy Up" or "Fear This".

It Was Parked At A Home On Willowgate Ave. In San Jose At Sal Piazza's House When It Went MISSING!

Attached Thumbnails Stolen! Lifted, white 1976 k5 blazer-509444-my-blazers-driveway.jpg  

Last edited by JD Roberts; 04-12-2015 at 07:22 PM.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:41 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

and its now in Mexico

Old 04-13-2015, 04:13 AM
Default Stolen! Lifted, White 1976 K5 Blazer

Is this an assumption, or do you have some direct knowledge?

Old 04-13-2015, 04:30 AM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Just a guess, drug runners and all. Seems very possible

Old 04-21-2015, 02:12 AM
justinprs is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear about this, hope you can still trace it. But i'm thinking they could have changed how it looks by now. I'll be looking out (even if it's just online, might turn up) just in case.

Old 04-21-2015, 04:25 PM
LeWhite will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by newguy
Just a guess, drug runners and all. Seems very possible
Prolly a bad guess! Dealing with illeagle drugs a person most likely would want to be as invisable as possible. Now if you believe everything you see on 'Cops' .....

in the end everyone hates a thief!

Old 04-21-2015, 10:36 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by LeWhite
Prolly a bad guess! Dealing with illeagle drugs a person most likely would want to be as invisable as possible. Now if you believe everything you see on 'Cops' .....

in the end everyone hates a thief!
cops is a real show and recorded as it happens.. all suspects are innocent until proven guilty... in the court of law... WHOOOO bad boys... bad boys.. whatcha gonna do.. wha.. whacha gonna do...

Old 04-22-2015, 12:43 AM
LeWhite will become famous soon enough

Cops is a real show just as the WWF is real. The justice dept wants cameras on cops now, that cops will have no editability over. Hmmm so that the real will be more er... real

Last edited by LeWhite; 04-22-2015 at 12:46 AM.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:01 AM
Default Stolen! Lifted, White 1976 K5 Blazer

Originally Posted by justinprs
Sorry to hear about this, hope you can still trace it. But i'm thinking they could have changed how it looks by now. I'll be looking out (even if it's just online, might turn up) just in case.
Thank You for your concern! I appreciate that!

GOOD NEWS! Blazer was recovered in Carmel Valley, CA. on Saturday afternoon, April 18th 2015. I owe it all to U.S. Marshall, San Jose Police Department Mounted Unit (Ret.) David Madsen and Sheriff's Deputy S. White of the Salinas Sheriff's Department. I also want to thank the Monterey Police Department, and the California Highway Patrol for their help in trying to apprehend the thief/thieves on Friday night at Laguna Seca Raceway.

A HUGE HEARTFELT THANK YOU TO All Of THE OFFICERS for all their time and effort! <3

Old 04-22-2015, 01:07 AM

You'd think wouldn't you...But,....they aren't as smart as they think they are!

Quick Reply: Stolen! Lifted, white 1976 k5 blazer