General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Taillights

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 07:26 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Taillights

We just bought tail#1, Tail #1

Old 05-29-2007, 07:33 PM
Jigg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Taillights

Good choice

Old 05-29-2007, 07:54 PM
BF Veteran
Default Taillights/// now headlights

Trying to pick out a set of headlights for dads truck now!!!

Head and signals #1
Head and signals #2
Head and signals #3
Head and signals #4

Old 05-29-2007, 08:05 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Taillights/// now headlights

Headlights #1,2,&3 all seem the same and I like that style, looks like they are just from different sellers. but I would go with either of the first 3.

Old 05-29-2007, 08:09 PM
BF Veteran

There are fine distinctions, difference between one and two is that #2 has a black peice aroung the signal #2 and three are the same though I'l change it!

*edit I killed the link to #3

Old 05-29-2007, 08:15 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

3 is not working for me. I would choose 4 out of 1,2, and 4. I can't see 3, I don't know what they look like. Nice choice for the tails, I like.

Old 05-29-2007, 08:19 PM
BF Veteran

Yeah I mistakenly put the same link under #2 and #3 so I killed the link to number 3. I like #4 a little bit better than the rest, but I like the projectors.... I'm not really sure, but I want something that everyone seems to like.

Old 05-29-2007, 09:15 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

EXCELLENT CHOICE on the tails, I've never seen them on the road. They definitely look smooth.

My vote is Numero Uno for Headlights. They may be a little flashy, but I found that the more 'detail' the better they look. I bought clear turns and side markers for my brother's 1st Gen S10 and the side markers looked cheap because it was one solid sheet of reflective material (like #'s 2 and 4). It kinda look like a plastic mirror behind a plastic lense, YEK.

I think the black housing around the bottom set would distract from the look, as well as the big blue lense, especially if the truck is red.

Did you find any smoked headlights that you guys liked to match the taillights?

Old 06-07-2007, 07:31 AM
BF Veteran

Well, we go the taillights in yesterday and they don't fit. The item description on ebay says that the item should fit 88-98 (Chevy Silverado, C/K, and Fulsize Blazer) so I don't know why they will not fit. I'll stick them in there and there will be gaps between the body and the lights and when you put the screws in there an tighten them up, the tabs that hold them in will pull out. I'm in the process of returning them, but the shipping price is nearly as high as the item price and it is exchange only, I have a feeling they are just peices of crap and not just 'defective'