General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

A Thank-You to Blazer Forum?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 07:57 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up A Thank-You to Blazer Forum?

Has anyone posted a thread about/for "A Thank-You to Blazer Forum?" & the mods, admins, & all who help out, offer ideas, post pics, helpfull links etc?
I think this is a absofackingtutely great place to come to for ideas, builds, issues, advice etc etc etc. Not to mention the people here (for the most part lol) are great people sharing their day to day life with having, driving, building, maintaining, hauling other vehicles out, off road adventures, hooking up for excursions & getting in touch with fellow Blazer owners.

Cudo's to the staff, advertisers & the regular BF folk - Thank-you for being here. CHEERS to you all!

(yes I've been drinking, but that doesn't mean this thread is wrong )

Old 02-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Joemakerman is on a distinguished road

Hahaha I agree, this is a great place to be. I wonder how many other makes have a full forum devoted entirely to their car, let alone one so helpful and friendly. Thanks everyone!

-Joe

Old 02-09-2010, 08:07 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Thanks to everyone who comes on here everyday and spends hours helping!

Old 02-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

i don't think anyone has done a thank you thread. i know the guys here appreciate it. i know kyle specifically puts alot of time and effort into this site. all the mods and staff. thanks guys. this site is the ultimate help site for all blazer info. cheers and to another year.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:11 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Spectreblazer
i don't think anyone has done a thank you thread. i know the guys here appreciate it. i know kyle specifically puts alot of time and effort into this site. all the mods and staff. thanks guys. this site is the ultimate help site for all blazer info. cheers and to another year.
Kyle? I was wondering for the longest time if he actually HAD a regular job with all the posts he has in here lmao.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:07 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

I know myself and the rest of the Staff really appreciate you guys saying the nice things about us in this thread, but BlazerForum.com would be nothing...nothing without all the members we have here that ask, answer, chat, BS, share, and generally make this like a loose knit family. Kudos all around to everybody!

Old 02-09-2010, 09:11 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Gotta give a big thanks to the BF family, too. I've been on many-a-forums, and this place is one of the most laid back forums I've been at.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:14 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by rriddle3
I know myself and the rest of the Staff really appreciate you guys saying the nice things about us in this thread, but BlazerForum.com would be nothing...nothing without all the members we have here that ask, answer, chat, BS, share, and generally make this like a loose knit family. Kudos all around to everybody!
thnx for that correction in "cudo's" lol

Old 02-09-2010, 09:18 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I have had a lot of help from the people here... reading threads and getting first hand knowledge is great... I think someone also did a carfax for me on my blazer before I bought it... This forum ROCKS!

Old 02-09-2010, 09:24 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by wlorton
I have had a lot of help from the people here... reading threads and getting first hand knowledge is great... I think someone also did a carfax for me on my blazer before I bought it... This forum ROCKS!
Amen to that, it does rock! & knowledge is power... even if it wasn't/isn't what you wanted to hear, at least you know from a 1st hand point of view, and thats what this forum is about.

Quick Reply: A Thank-You to Blazer Forum?