General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Thinking about getting a ZR2

Old 07-05-2012, 09:32 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default Thinking about getting a ZR2

Thinking about selling my rig for a ZR2, there's two for sale locally both 3,500. One has custom rims/tires (spare to boot), cowl hood, tint, and euro tails, but isn't replying to my email. He's also 1 1/2 hours away. The other ZR2 is stock and is 20 minutes from me, both look good, gonna check out the stocker soon

Anything I should look for?

Old 07-05-2012, 09:56 PM
247monster will become famous soon enough

i have the same idea i wanna find something newer then 97 too (can finally have legit halos!!) lol

Old 07-05-2012, 10:02 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-05-2012, 10:03 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

I would check for body work and/rust in that panel right behind the door on the rear quarter...they seem to rust there all the time.
and i guess a service record or parts/work done papers.
lower intake been done?
Hubs replaced?

You know..the stuff we have all had to fix at one time or another.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
when i get about 12 grand to pay for it and to drive it to Mn ill be at your door lol

Old 07-05-2012, 10:14 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 247monster
when i get about 12 grand to pay for it and to drive it to Mn ill be at your door lol
Not mine, it's Tim's. And he just lowered the price to $9k. I just want to see it stay in the community.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:49 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Not interested in something that I can barely get into. ^^

Alright I'll check those. Gonna check the inspection sticker to, make sure it's passed. It's a PA truck, they have strict rust laws.

i have the same idea i wanna find something newer then 97 too (can finally have legit halos!!) lol
Yeah, I want something newer to. Nothing wrong with mine (except no a/c and bumpstops, haha) but it's 16 years old...

Old 07-05-2012, 10:49 PM

oh lol i didnt even notice you weren't verno haha my bad but ya man id buy that thing in a heart beat .... and i hope it says on the forum too

Old 07-05-2012, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
they have strict rust laws.
they have rust laws!?!? i didnt know this lol

Old 07-06-2012, 06:02 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by 247monster
Sounds like you just want to have the 98+ front end. You could do 98+ front end conversion and get the halo projectors on eBay.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thinking about getting a ZR2