General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

totally akward.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:10 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about
Default totally akward.

Got home late last night from a party. (friends giving his life away aka getting married lol) I walked inside and realized i didnt lock my blazer and said ehhh it'll be fine. I totally just dreamed someone was breaking into my blazer and stealing everything.

Thats why i walked outside in drizzling rain in my boxers to lock it AND im up at 5am on a day i dont have to work till 2.

Good times.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:39 AM
Starting Member
tripovermyego is on a distinguished road

Haha. I did that once. Dreamed I left my keys in the blazer so i walked outside in my boxers as well to get the keys and the neighbors were outside. This was at 9am lol But that was a couple of months back

Old 05-14-2012, 12:37 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

At my old apartment, I heard my alarm go off in the middle of the night. I jumped up, threw some jeans on and ran out the door with a baseball bat, shirtless.

Turns out it was one of the worker's 99 Bravada whose alarm sounds the same as mine.

Awkward.

My Wife commented about how quick I was to protect my truck and asked why it was so hard to wake me during a storm or if she 'heard' something in the house...

Old 05-14-2012, 01:01 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Eh lol We dont lock any thing here we also leave the keys in the ignition

but when we go far away from the house we would lock every thing

Old 05-14-2012, 02:40 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Note to self: Drop by Gio's house later.

Old 05-14-2012, 02:46 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
Eh lol We dont lock any thing here we also leave the keys in the ignition

but when we go far away from the house we would lock every thing
Originally Posted by Thogert
Note to self: Drop by Gio's house later.
One sec guys, I was on a plane from NC to NY and I'm about to arrive at Gio's house. Sshhhh! Don't tell him, but his Blaze might be gone now.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:24 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

The k2500s dead The bronco starts but it dont have plates haha The blazer has an expired regi and it does not run right atm

and the s10 pickup and yukon run but then you need to deal with my parents lol

Old 05-14-2012, 05:06 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Wait, what happened to the k2500?

Old 05-14-2012, 05:12 PM
BF Guru

haven't started it and the battery's dead

Old 05-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

oh man, iv had so many dreams about my truck. lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: totally akward.