General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

tri track system for are trucks

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 09:24 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ABN31B
$8500 bones. also the price of a newer 2500 Silverado....

they would be fun offroading. the places normal people get stuck would be mild. the places the big boys get stuck would be a challange, and just think of how crazy the places you would get stuck would look
Like this

Old 11-18-2009, 09:30 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSU1E...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFtIS...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Kea...eature=related

They look cool and very functional, which they should be for the price :/

Last edited by 96chevblazer; 11-18-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:16 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

@cbr995: ROFL! that would do the trick me thinks

Old 11-18-2009, 10:32 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

see the problem i have is, i drive my Blazer just about anywhere i think it can go now.

if i had a set of those tracks, i'd have them on my truck 24/7, and would go everywhere, without a second thought about it. see that 3rd vid-with the blue Blazer going along the sled trail, that'd be me, but i'd have the truck buried up to the bumpers. wonder how well they'd work at that point?

Old 11-18-2009, 10:37 PM
BF Veteran

ok i have to say video one made me angry... wow a groomer. FFS! get one with it!

@ old skool luvr: watch it again. after he hits the first drop and burries the d side front, you notice that they cut to a later point in the vid..... everything will get stuck eventually

Old 11-18-2009, 10:54 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

they would be fun offroading. the places normal people get stuck would be mild. the places the big boys get stuck would be a challange, and just think of how crazy the places you would get stuck would look
LOL. Good point.

I wonder if the track can be driven on the road? Such as a DD.

Old 11-18-2009, 11:20 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

@ old skool luvr: watch it again. after he hits the first drop and burries the d side front, you notice that they cut to a later point in the vid..... everything will get stuck eventually
i noticed that, but what i'm asking is, how well would it get out of it? 'cause that wasn't even that deep. and i'm talking about burying the bumpers, not splashing them with mud!

my guess for the edit was the track toed down and got "caught" in the hole that was under the water.

i wonder how long they'd last driving on the street? and how long do you think you could get away with driving on these, before the local donut guys got ahold of you?

Old 11-19-2009, 01:00 AM
BF Veteran

look at johnny 5! he did ok on streets!

Old 11-19-2009, 06:04 AM
Starting Member
two1nine is on a distinguished road

^^ .....everyone will be calling you before they call a tow truck for a rescue

Old 11-19-2009, 12:35 PM
Starting Member
butters is an unknown quantity at this point

as far as the street goes i would say it depend on your area. around here snowmobiles are more then welcome to drive down the road and most the cops wave. i could run them around here within 15/20 miles i would say without much problem.

also the tracks are regular sled tracks so replacing them is easy.

Quick Reply: tri track system for are trucks