General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

updated pic of the blazer

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 08:29 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default updated pic of the blazer

It's been a while since I could upload some pics because my browser (Opera) was acting screwy and photobucket doesn't support Opear yet. So I downloaded Firefox and I can upload again, so I thought I would share an updated pic of the blazer since I have added a couple of things since then, mainly projectors.

Another cell camera pic. I tell you, the pic looks really good for a cell camera lol!

Old 04-17-2008, 08:37 AM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: updated pic of the blazer

trucks lookin good, nice and clean.

Old 04-17-2008, 08:48 AM
c0a8l0v6i8n9 is an unknown quantity at this point

very good for a phone and yes it is very clean

Old 04-17-2008, 11:17 AM
blazin97 is on a distinguished road

NICE and CLEAN, that is a really go cell pic.

Old 04-17-2008, 11:18 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Looks good Dave.. Any issues with that light bar from Westin as far with rust or powder coat issues?

Old 04-17-2008, 11:33 AM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

lookin good cept IMO i think the rectangle blue lights on the bottom r a lil ricer lookin JUST MY OPINION.

Old 04-17-2008, 03:17 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Dave- No issues with the westin bar (knock on wood). I have hit it a few times taking off the grille, now I put a small towel in there when I take it off. But no scratches or chips. It's been on for about a year now and it still looks like the day I bought it. I just put a coat of wax on it when I wax my truck so the sun doesn't fade the color any.

Ryan- I put those lights on there because with the lights on the to0p of the bar, the bottom looked empty. Plus, they have a low profile. I don't know, I might take them off and see how they look. I would have to find another use for the switch under my headlight **** though. Hmmm, maybe underbody neons. I have wanted red neons for some time and I like the way the green neon looks on rabbit's ride. I might do that. I am going to paint the frame rails anyway.

I have an Ericsson W580i walkman phone. It has a 2MP camera with panorama mode and zoom. It takes really good pics and videos too. I love the phone.

Old 04-17-2008, 03:20 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the info.. I might pick one up..

Old 04-17-2008, 04:50 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

ok ya idk to me i dont think it would look 'empty' under there but its ur truck. and to me neons have to fit w/ ur truck's theme. idk bout the neons and the bar. to me they just dont mix cuz ur givin that 'off road' look and then the neons give it that 'tuner' look so idk. this is all just my opinion tho

Old 04-17-2008, 06:11 PM

I just got an idea from someone *cough cough* Dave *cough cough* to mount the fogs in the back for a little extra light back there. I liked the idea and am going to combine that with drperry's idea from a while ago (you mightnot remember) to mount them underneath the crossbar of the roof rack because of the slim design. I am going to do it next week.

Ryan- I don't know which look I want to go with. I don't want that monster truck off road look, but I have always liked the tuner look too. I'm not saying I am going to go out and buy a body kit and wal-mart spinners or anything, or plaster it in decals of companies, I just have liked the look of underbody neons on a blazer and I am going to paint.net it in to see what it looks like before I do it. I am going to put lights on the roof rack like the ones I have on the safari bar.

Quick Reply: updated pic of the blazer