General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

various products

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 04:59 PM
dimone545 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default various products

For a while now I have been thinking about fabricating products for our blazers since very few companies do. I think I have decided that I am going to do it as long as I can keep a decent amount of orders coming through. As of this moment I have lift shackles, upper a arms, and frenched license plate boxes that I will make on demand. I also have roof racks that I will make either to my specs or to any size wanted, the problem is that the shipping would be killer so local pickup will probably be all that's available for that for now. I currently am in the process of redesigning a front and rear bumper, once those are finished I will also be making those available. In the future, if this picks up I will be fabricating a complete lift kit in two different heights as well as a sas kit. If any of this sounds like something you would be interested in then let me know. The more people I know that are interested, the faster I will move on to each project. Just in case anyone is curious, I have been a fabricator/welder for over a decade. I have also worked for a high end GM lift kit company in which I helped design and fabricate many different lift kits so I DO KNOW what I am doing for those of you that are skeptical....lol.. pics will follow soon with what I have created so far.

Old 10-19-2011, 05:04 PM
Carrico4 is on a distinguished road

I am in!!! Sas please!!

Old 10-19-2011, 05:10 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

TAIL LIGHT GUARDS!!!!
that i think would be a sweet spot...no one makes them...and easy to ship.
fab some up....i would be interested!!

Old 10-19-2011, 06:50 PM

tail light gaurds huh? Like the round bar style? I should be able to do that no prob.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:46 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

yup, simple just like they used to sell...what you thinking for cost?
pm me when you have some ideas...i would just like them built...would paint them myself.

Old 10-20-2011, 12:02 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Ooh, I might be interested in some of those too.

Old 10-25-2011, 11:54 AM

I'm about half way done with the tail light guards. Haven't had much time to work on them but they r coming along. I will post pics when finished. Not sure on a price yet. I see cheesy plastic ones for other trucks going for 50 and up. These are steel, I guess ill just see how much it actually takes to finish them.

Old 10-25-2011, 03:35 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Also, some fender flares for 4 doors. If you can manage it, that may be hard.

Old 10-25-2011, 05:20 PM
BF Veteran

you have my interest...lets see some pics.

Old 10-26-2011, 04:28 PM

K, I have the drivers side one done just need to make the mounts for it. I'll post a couple pics when I get home. Gotta say though, I'm not to sure I'm gonna wanna sell them...lol. they are kind of a bitch to make so I am not sure if I'm gonna make more than one pair but we shall see. Depends on the demand I guess... ;-)

Quick Reply: various products