General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

What did your Blazer do today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Don't forget to do a full tune up when/if you replace the O2 sensors if you haven't already. Don't bother changing the down stream O2 sensors either (the ones closest to the cat). They don't have anything to do with engine fuel management.
When you say full tune up, do you just mean change the spark plugs/wires? If so, I already did that recently. Is there something else besides that?

Old 03-05-2010, 02:05 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

My Blazer drove me to work....soon to drive me home from work.

Old 03-05-2010, 03:17 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Mine drove me and my buddy (his birthday today/last night) home. Tonights the night someone else drive. I will be too inebriated to drive YAY! Anyone for Amaretto on the rocks?

Old 03-05-2010, 03:32 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

So far its driven about 60 miles to pick up the fiancee.... next up.... 60miles back.... woot woot

Old 03-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Beginning Member
kng254 is on a distinguished road

my blazer spit fluid on me when i opened the transfer case filler plug. I thought the level had to be below the plug.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

got me to work and back and looked pretty while doing so.

Old 03-06-2010, 02:29 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Mine drove me and my buddy (his birthday today/last night) home. Tonights the night someone else drive. I will be too inebriated to drive YAY! Anyone for Amaretto on the rocks?
dude! i so got jipped @ the stag tonight (last night? since it's technically 3:24am Saturday).

even though i was the DD, i'd like to have a little something with the meal. and being there for 61/2 hours, one double shot on the rocks that early in the night wouldn't hurt.

but the cheap *** throwing the stag got the basic open bar-which means not top shelf booze (ie; Amaretto, which is my drink) & no shots or "neat" drinks, everything had to be "on the rocks" @ minimum.

oh well, @ least being the DD, you get to laugh @ everyone bitching about what wasn't available from the bar. but @ least they carried Coke products!

Old 03-06-2010, 02:47 AM
R3MiX is on a distinguished road

my blazer is sittin in front of the house with a battery charger hooked up to it. something, somewhere is killing the battery, hopefully tomorrow i can figure out where the culprit is

Old 03-06-2010, 08:08 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

My blazer ran a healthly 200ish miles...

Old 03-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Beginning Member
Druubin is on a distinguished road

last night i drove home a drunk friend...
the only thanks i got was puke all over my dash. Good deal right?

Quick Reply: What did your Blazer do today?