General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what to do...

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 07:26 PM
throttlerat is on a distinguished road
Default what to do...

Just wanted to throw out a few questions...I have a 95 blazer with 240k on it. I am not sure if I should put anymore money into it, I am replaced some major parts, ac, master cylinder. It could definitely use some cosmetic work and a new rear bumper. As well as a paint job, new wiper arms and recently door locks are acting weird. The other main issue for me these days is the gas prices, omg, its tough. I am also having a problem with it starting up right away after I have been driving around town with ac on and it gets hot. Its almost 100 degrees here on somedays in Orlando. I would like any opinions, what the pros and cons are. I have been putting some thought into getting a newer car but, still attached to my Blazer I have had for 11 years and have been all over the US with.....

Old 06-27-2011, 09:11 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

go to scrap yard and toss a lower mileage engine into it.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:40 PM
throttlerat is on a distinguished road

thats a good idea. thanks