General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 05:10 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

*shudder* well that's why! They are punishing you for supporting nascar *ducks* my opinion folks calm down! *cough*NASCAR sucks*cough

Old 10-26-2009, 05:36 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ABN31B
*shudder* well that's why! They are punishing you for supporting nascar *ducks* my opinion folks calm down! *cough*NASCAR sucks*cough
My boyfriend is the same way... I'm not allowed to watch my NASCAR or my Steelers... He'll actually steal my phone so I can't check the score

He stole my front Steelers Plate too.

Old 10-26-2009, 05:41 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Rally racing is better then nascar :P

Old 10-26-2009, 06:06 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Let's not get started on the Nascrap war...lol.

Old 10-26-2009, 06:17 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

ok haha

Old 10-26-2009, 06:22 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I could forsee that going on for hours. Never argue with a NASCRAP fan about NASCRAP lol... They will argue to the death

Old 10-26-2009, 06:33 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Good one less NASCAR fan! Hey-o! but seriously folks... back on topic.
I'm hitting my TC with a 4 lb sledge in the hopes that it learns that i only do it because i love it. if i didn't love it so much, it wouldnt make me this angry. you see what you made me do TC? DO YOU SEE?!
*pushes it down a flight of stairs*

Old 10-26-2009, 06:52 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Still waiting on my engine... called yesterday and said he was gonna bring it today... well here it is... nearly 0 Late Thirty... no engine. So it's been raining the past couple days... big deal.

But anyway... when and if I do get this engine, I want to paint it. But besides eBay I can't think of anywhere to get High Heat Pink paint lol.

Old 10-26-2009, 09:45 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by blazerguy22
thought about washing it then got caught up doing other things
oh and i renewed my tag. cost me 100 bucs freakin state of florida.
Originally Posted by ABN31B
OMG! $100?! Robbery!
hey, at least you guys don't live in the great city of Toronto. besides the Provincial cost of $74 for the year, anyone that resides inside the bounderies of Toronto has to cough up an extra $60-each and every year!!!

Originally Posted by blazerguy22
thats what i said
damn NASCAR plate costs me an extra 27 dollars every year
why do you have to pay extra each year for a vanity pl8? here we just pay the extra cost up front when buying new pl8's

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
My boyfriend is the same way... I'm not allowed to watch my NASCAR or my Steelers... He'll actually steal my phone so I can't check the score

He stole my front Steelers Plate too.
1. why are you still tolerating that from him?

2. again, why are you still tolerating that from him??

Originally Posted by Sisk
Let's not get started on the Nascrap war...lol.
hey Alex, you should use your spell check.............you mispelled NASCAR (notice how it's ALL in caps too )

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Rally racing is better then nascar :P
no it's not. but i do enjoy watching (doing) WRC though. but that's only 'cause we have the new "Stunt Driving" laws, so no NASCAR allowed (jk).

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Still waiting on my engine... called yesterday and said he was gonna bring it today... well here it is... nearly 0 Late Thirty... no engine. So it's been raining the past couple days... big deal.

But anyway... when and if I do get this engine, I want to paint it. But besides eBay I can't think of anywhere to get High Heat Pink paint lol.
doesn't VHT make a Pink engine paint? i know a girl in my grade 12 auto class did the engine & trans in her '73 Camaro Hot Pink. don't remember if it was "Hot" or not, but it sure ws bright!

Old 10-26-2009, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr

1. why are you still tolerating that from him?

2. again, why are you still tolerating that from him??

doesn't VHT make a Pink engine paint? i know a girl in my grade 12 auto class did the engine & trans in her '73 Camaro Hot Pink. don't remember if it was "Hot" or not, but it sure ws bright!
Cause he's just so darn cute lol. I really don't mind him not letting me watch NASCAR... I followed it, but I never really watched it if you know what I mean. Its him not letting me watch my Steelers that bothers me lol. I love watching my football, he says that's why I'm a keeper... yet doesn't let me watch my team lol. Don't get me wrong, I was brought up with my step-dad being a Dolphins fan, so I can sit through any team and any game. And yes that was a burn on the Dolphins.

But to get back on topic I just checked out the VHT paint and I just realized I might have to order it in from AutoZone or something.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?