General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 12:22 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
thats a whole lot o' trailer for that blazer...

How'd she handle it all?

possibly the nicest thing i've ever had to tow behind a S series.

i kept forgetting it was there! kept creeping up on a buck-30 the whole way home!

Old 01-05-2011, 01:23 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

yeah but what is that in real miles per hour

i'm surprised it took that as well as it did them. it is a nice trailer, and looked evenly loaded over the axles... but still surprising

Old 01-05-2011, 02:14 AM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

I personally didn't work on my Jimmy today... rather instead i made a few bucks pulling an entire dash out of an 03 sunfire. can't say i ever really want to do that again but of course i would for the right kind of money... next time tho i'm charging more lol! ripped it out entirely without breaking anything or cutting any wires so it made for a bit more work but the new owner doesn't have to splice anything in place at least

my next project i believe is u-joints, drv side lower ball joint, 99+ fuel filler neck onto a 97 (plastic tank to metal tank - got told there's no chance in hell it'll fit) finally figuring that 4x4 issue, e-brake cable, and going to the wreckers to pull out a tow hitch setup for it. oh and maybe just maybe the spare wheel carrier on the back.

Once warmer weather hits, sanding disc's to clean up rust and of course paint... make this pup last a few winters for me.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:35 AM
BF Veteran
Cool

Originally Posted by UberFail
Once warmer weather hit ...of course paint...
I hear ya there brother... I have a LOT of paint projects on hold until old Mr. 70(F) returns...

Old 01-05-2011, 11:14 AM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ABN31B
I like those tail lights when they are not lit. pretty cool looking. lightly smoked + no lights on, those are pretty B-A for a flashy after market affair.

light up you will look like an x-wing not locked into attack formation....

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/ima...ing_SWGTCG.jpg

all of that being said, those ARE unique and unless zedartwo is correct, i have never seen them before.
Pics,

And melting wont be an issue, I have all led bulbs.(accept for my HID reverse lights!)

Old 01-05-2011, 11:49 AM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

heh i'd stay outta reverse for long then cuz u could melt them then :P

Old 01-05-2011, 03:32 PM
rc4life is on a distinguished road

Lights and buffed it out. I think the whole truck was re sprayed at some point cuase when buffing i noticed a ton of little pin holes around all edges and trim, this normally happens when a body shop wet sands to close to the edges and then cant get there buffer in that area.

Btw these are harbor freight lights, and they kick ***, my neighbor has 4 hella 500's and these are way better for a 1/4 of the price

Old 01-05-2011, 07:04 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rc4life
Lights and buffed it out. I think the whole truck was re sprayed at some point cuase when buffing i noticed a ton of little pin holes around all edges and trim, this normally happens when a body shop wet sands to close to the edges and then cant get there buffer in that area.

Btw these are harbor freight lights, and they kick ***, my neighbor has 4 hella 500's and these are way better for a 1/4 of the price
Looks nice!! Like the rim and tire combo.

Old 01-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Beginning Member
jpfencl is on a distinguished road

readjusted my seat today cuz someone decided to take my truck in the mud and not tell me. upside is the washed it and waxed it. would not have know except from the seat,

Old 01-05-2011, 10:17 PM
BF Veteran

the X wing lights look cooler on your truck than i though. dark they rock, lit up, a lot cooler than i thought. nicely done.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?