General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 04:18 PM
Starting Member
wheelhead4x4 is on a distinguished road

So far only put 48 bucks in gas an about 45 miles.

Old 01-22-2011, 02:47 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Sprayed the first coat on my grill guard

Old 01-22-2011, 03:16 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Tried putting my spare on the roof, but the hooks on the ratchet straps were to small.

Old 01-22-2011, 03:49 PM
racsan is on a distinguished road

took the extra set of rims to town and had the tires removed, brought rims into the house and started cleaning them up. picked up new lugnuts for them yesterday. now i need to pick a tire for them.

Old 01-22-2011, 04:26 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i let more snow accumulate on it last night & today.

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
Sprayed the first coat on my grill guard

that's gonna look mint when you get it done Matt.

Last edited by old skool luvr; 01-22-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:37 PM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

Have not really been working on the Blazer...free time I've been making a parts list of things to replace...and it is growing...rapidly.

Old 01-22-2011, 06:49 PM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

Got her totally stuck last night in about 10 inches of snow! dug the frozen ground down about 2-3 inches. hadda get pulled out by a jeep - thankfully i didn't have to call CAA to pull me out of my own lawn!

here's the story, parked the jimmy thurs night and felt it just slide about 2-3 inches sideways after i put it in park, go to reverse and next thing u know she's on the grass and gettin buried fast. shat part is - if i had 4x4 this wouldn't have happened so this is now an official THIS WEEK fix this is gonna be cold

just after that i get the phone call from the friend with the "my engine's @ 125f right now what do i do?" SHUT the fukin car off NOW! lol - go out and deliver a bottle of Dex-Cool after its cooled off - inspect and determine that its the water pump gasket pooched. Replaced that today, refilled, charged the system up and BAM it just sprays coolant out of the rad! bad 24 hrs goes worse so monday's agenda includes replacing a Rad in an 02 cav! lol

Old 01-22-2011, 09:31 PM
Starting Member
theonetruetom is on a distinguished road

My seat swap! '00 2dr seats in a '89 2dr. Broken handles, hellooo vice grips! Tomorrow I'm fixing that SQUEAKY TAILGATE LATCH! (hopefully).

Old 01-23-2011, 07:18 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Drove the K5 around yesterday getting parts needed for the Hoe. An engine & front diff oil change were needed. The oil changes were easy! Mounting my 18" blue light on the roof, not so much... got it all done though.

Old 01-23-2011, 01:17 PM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

Vacuumed, armor all'ed, and washed

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?