General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 07:12 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wlorton
BIG BLOCK!!!!!!!! lol.... that would be a good present....
Yes it would... I would be happy for years... everytime I start the truck up lol.

Old 12-03-2009, 10:07 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

replaced the rear wiper on my Blazer last weekend (or was it the weekend before that?)

who the hell was the engineer that designed that set-up? i mean, who the hell puts this hugh plate on there that covers everything up, but uses rivits to secure it-and there's no bolts for the plate (with the BN wiper motor) if you drill out the rivits.

so........i guess i actually did 2 things then, i replaced the rear wiper motor, and learned how to twist & contort my paws into a tight inverted space. also didn't know my elbow could rotate like that.........hahahahaha!

Old 12-04-2009, 05:35 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

I had to tighten down my front wipers this week because it seems my drivers side wiper got loosened up so when it rained it almost flew off the truck. I got really lucky that it stopped raining long enough for me to fix this problem.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:43 AM
Starting Member
Drifter666 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i cleaned my spark plugs yesterday...well 3 of them and i took pics

Old 12-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

lol put bout 15 miles on it,... took it to the bank..debated on more mud, got lunch came home...backed'er in and thats it...didn't get sunny out until like an hour before sunset to late to pull out the buffer and wash n wax'er..need a whole sunny bright day for that pending on weatherbut tomrrow gona debadge, would like to. wash, clear coat repair, empty out junk, wax n buff, and figure out what i'm gonna do...fiddle with nitty gritty details yet or let them go for now..winters coming up..why get picky now when it'll be spring until i need to worry bout tires n rims *shrugs* lots of thinking to do before i can really act on any of it.

Old 12-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Suppose to snow by me tomorrow, not sure about PA tho. Let me know when i can drop my truck off to get waxed. lol

Old 12-04-2009, 04:43 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

put $92 into it today.

- $65 for fuel,
- $27 to power wash off all the mud from earlier in the week.

also picked up the other pair of lights for the roof yesterday, so that's.........$121 total. now i just need to make the mount bar for the roof rack. but i really should install the brush bar before that............

Old 12-04-2009, 04:45 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Took her out and got a little dirty. Oh, took my truck mudding too . Pics to follow (of the mudding...)

Old 12-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by nj4x4blaze
Suppose to snow by me tomorrow, not sure about PA tho. Let me know when i can drop my truck off to get waxed. lol
sure thing :P lol

Old 12-04-2009, 05:59 PM
NewFirstGen is on a distinguished road

Just ran Seafoam through my Blazer, The cold wintery weather helped prevent the smoke show from being too obvious. Gotta say, it made a word of diffrence with the idle.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?