General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 06:03 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
also picked up the other pair of lights for the roof yesterday, now i just need to make the mount bar for the roof rack. but i really should install the brush bar before that
you're in the same boat as me lights or brush guard? or lights on brush guard? or both? problem is, your is direct fit damn my cheapness!

Old 12-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
you're in the same boat as me lights or brush guard? or lights on brush guard? or both? problem is, your is direct fit damn my cheapness!

its a big boat...i'm in the back by the engines admiring them lol

Old 12-04-2009, 06:19 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
its a big boat...i'm in the back by the engines admiring them lol
good analogy! I like!

Old 12-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by zedartwo
good analogy! I like!
lol thx

Old 12-04-2009, 08:35 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
what's a direct fit?........the bar?? that's the problem, i have too many lights (yes you can have too many, & don't ask) but i'm also torn by how well foxxie's bar came out. it's made me dig out my earlier sketches of one i was gonna fab for my Jimmy. and with a little tweakin', it'll fit my 2nd gen no problem.

what to do, what to do..............

oh yeah, the other lights i picked up were for the light bar i'm gonna fab for the rear.

Old 12-06-2009, 02:14 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

tried to turn my Blazer into a Christmas tree today.

picked up a nice 9 footer for $60. not bad considering the sign said 9 to 10 ft. were going for $95. everyone praise payin' with cash!

Old 12-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

If I ever get off my lazy ***... I'm going to install the wiring for my plow. And possibly go pick up my CB from my dads.

Old 12-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Banned

did this LMAO superglued 3 gargoyles to my dash 2 glow inthe dark 1 not..put in my sticky hold pad for the mp3 player, my gaurdian angel necklace (seems to keep me safe driving on or off road) and put in my newest toy...tomtom 140S

Old 12-06-2009, 02:59 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Interesting....

Old 12-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Banned

dont ask cause i dunno why lol they were just sitting in my closet and i was like OOO they can go in the truck i used to have 3 little micro machine green blazers glued on infront of the gps but ppl kept knocking them off (it was cute looked like they were offroading over my heat vents to the top)...again...i dunno why..

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?