General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 04:53 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

hey Bunny, how well do those "sticky Pads" work? got a new cell, don't want it kickin' around the cup holders, and the little tray infront of that is just to damn slippery.

i wish they made cases for these cell phones now-a-days, the only thing you can find are those belt/hip pouches for 'em.

Old 12-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
hey Bunny, how well do those "sticky Pads" work? got a new cell, don't want it kickin' around the cup holders, and the little tray infront of that is just to damn slippery.

i wish they made cases for these cell phones now-a-days, the only thing you can find are those belt/hip pouches for 'em.

fresh out of the pack, awesome...but after ya get your greasey fingers all over it..ya gotta clean it with soap n water or rubbing alchohol...granted bought it and played around with it a week ago..but still a bit sticky...but it does leave a tiny bit of residue on the dash hardly noticible until ya clean it..i actually highly reccomend them...yah i'm the same with my celphone..makes speaker phone that much easier too

Old 12-07-2009, 01:22 AM
Beginning Member
DFINE160 is on a distinguished road

I replaced the rearend and drive shaft and u-joints tonight. What fun.

Old 12-07-2009, 07:38 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
fresh out of the pack, awesome...but after ya get your greasey fingers all over it..ya gotta clean it with soap n water or rubbing alchohol...granted bought it and played around with it a week ago..but still a bit sticky...but it does leave a tiny bit of residue on the dash hardly noticible until ya clean it..i actually highly reccomend them...yah i'm the same with my celphone..makes speaker phone that much easier too
Hmm...those sound interesting. I'll have to look into them. I've been wanting something to keep stuff on my dash from sliding around (particularily my bridge pass). It's always sliding all over the place.

Old 12-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sisk
Hmm...those sound interesting. I'll have to look into them. I've been wanting something to keep stuff on my dash from sliding around (particularily my bridge pass). It's always sliding all over the place.
yah u can get then at the $store or walmart in the automotive section for like 4$s,they're quite handy

Old 12-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Starting Member
GeorgesBlazah is an unknown quantity at this point

The only thing I did to my Blazer today was unplug the battery tender to use the extension cord and then I plugged it back in.

Old 12-07-2009, 08:37 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Over the weekend I cleaned the K&N filter in my Rainier. Man was that thing filthy! I also bought a filter-minder air filter restriction gauge to install on the main air duct. This will let me know when I need to clean the filter without having to open up the air box. K&N recommends cleaning the filter whenever the intake duct vacuum level reaches 15 inHg.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:46 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

I don't have to worry about my cell phone sliding around while I'm driving. Starting Jan. 1, 2010 it's illegal here to use your cell phone while driving.

$280 fine if caught.

Old 12-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Banned

well today, tried tightening my loose out side mirror, failed horribly but in the process of struggeling like hell to pop the door pannel off broke 4 nails cut my arm and took a gash out of my finger.and realized the 3rd car port is free...what a crappy day..on top of that i was freezing..WHILE it was snowing..and the mail lady gave me a hard time..but..did get the cats thier food while in town lol

Old 12-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Beginning Member
Amish3006 is on a distinguished road
Smile

I didnt get this all done today, but since i bought this blazer in june I've swapped the engine, and transmission. Last week I started on the front end. I've trying to get it to drive in a straight line lol.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?