General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't recommend using aluminum flashing unless you want to see how fast it will corrode away. Aluminum & steel do not get along well together.

Old 09-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Starting Member
9Blazer6 is on a distinguished road

Got my grille inserts in the mail tonight! Put them on and i love it!

Old 09-06-2011, 08:28 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by 9Blazer6
Got my grille inserts in the mail tonight! Put them on and i love it!

very nice love the lights also

Old 09-06-2011, 10:45 PM
coolasice will become famous soon enough

replaced passenger side weatherstripping, replaced the burnt bulb in the mirror adjustment switch, and shopvaced the pond on the front floor... still waiting on leaf bushings and a trip to the junk yard for leafs...

Old 09-06-2011, 10:51 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Drove it to work today, no big deal but the A hole that was turning left & looking right infront of me @ 6:30 this morning got a surprise when I layed on the horn. I swear his eyes almost hit the windsheild as I swerved towards him when I hit the horn (just for a split sec - an attention getter, ya know?!). I then proceeded to show him he was #1 in my eyes with the flip of 1 finger .

Old 09-06-2011, 10:55 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
very nice love the lights also
If those are HID's - you wouldn't love them when he's approaching you. Not in stock lenses anyway.

Old 09-06-2011, 11:11 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Rottidog
If those are HID's - you wouldn't love them when he's approaching you. Not in stock lenses anyway.

its ok ill just shine my work lights on him if hes behind me or ill put my high beams on =) my headlights are adjusted to be higher then stock

Old 09-06-2011, 11:25 PM
BF Veteran

That's all fine n dandy if you want to get into a pissing contest lol but HID's in stock lenses just don't belong. All they put out is a really bright splash all over the place because the reflector wasn't meant for that shape, design & output of that bulb. I've seen way too much "rice" with them.
HiDplanet : The Official Automotive Lighting Forum - HID Newb Crash Course <--- ala Oktain

<edit> it is a very nice looking blazer & the lights look cool - in a pic.

Last edited by Rottidog; 09-06-2011 at 11:29 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:14 AM
Starting Member
chevyblazer9588 is on a distinguished road

Drove to work today. Hadn't done much to my Blazer the last two weeks because of the bills and payments due.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:27 AM
BF Guru

Just got home from a terrific incident a friend of mine came home from a long trip with his chevy 3500 diesel pickup once he turned on our block the truck went up in flames >.>

I found out on facebook about an hour ago and we towed the truck home I couldn't see the damage or what caused it but i got the truck home with the blazer .

going to see the damage tomorrow any more rotten luck these days ? i got laid off today and now this i feel so bad for him.SO disgusted makes me want to go crazy

Any ways night every 1 ill let you know what happens in the morning

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?