General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 01:30 PM
Starting Member
klote82 is an unknown quantity at this point

looks good taba, id run with those lights, they do have a blue hue but it looks good. especially better than stocks

Old 12-16-2009, 04:20 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Smile the luv is back!

Originally Posted by ABN31B
LOL! Chris, you break my ***** over not having a properly running truck during my time struggling with the cat. You go through the same damn steps i did, to include rolling past the cat. And you come crawling back to the cat after everything else doesn't help... HMMM if there was ever an argument for Karma.....

Next time i break something, you should play nice or it could happen to you!
not really sure when i was doing that, but i know i was breakin' *****-just like everyone else was. i'm sure you'll point me to the part of your thread that has that in it (hint, hint).

besides, other than removing the cat, i did all the proper tests to eliminate the cat as the source-if you read my post about this, it was the first thing i suspected!

but since the temp checked out, and there was no "death rattle", i took it as being ok. and i did as much omitting work as nessasary, before doing any repairs to her. luckily, i didn't drop cash on a new injector body & poppets-'cause i woulda been really pissed then! even my wife is super happy about that.

all i can say is, next time i suspect a cat, i'm gonna drill a hole before anything else.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:21 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

took her for a "photo shoot" in town, then a bath and ran out of gas while sitting idle in the driveway ...PERRRFECT timing lol, just means i was runnin home on fumes lol just gonna have to wait for mom to come over tomm night to bring me a couple gallons...(ugh..i HATE getting lower than 1/2 a tank)

Old 12-16-2009, 05:24 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my cleaned form muddin Took $5 in quarters lol.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:44 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 96chevblazer
I got my cleaned form muddin Took $5 in quarters lol.
that's it?

i spent $27 on blasting the crap off my Blazer, when i went mudding for the calendar pic's. but it was worth it, and it's Canadian currency, so it probably cost us the same.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:08 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it was 5 in quarters for spraying it off with the pressure washer then 5 in cash for the car wash...
The first and last time i go through a car wash lol, I like washing it by hand normally.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:22 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
that's it?

i spent $27 on blasting the crap off my Blazer, when i went mudding for the calendar pic's. but it was worth it, and it's Canadian currency, so it probably cost us the same.
I have learned that that is the bad side of mudding... It's about 5 minute of mudding is equal to oh say 60 minutes of cleaning

It's always worth it though

Old 12-17-2009, 02:25 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by okvortec
I have learned that that is the bad side of mudding... It's about 5 minute of mudding is equal to oh say 60 minutes of cleaning

sure it's always worth it!

and i think it was closer to 1 1/2 hours i spent (i know yours was just an estimate), $2 gives you 3 minutes, 20 seconds @ the local pressure wash. an odd amount of time, i know............but i think they're all like that in the GTA.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:48 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by okvortec

60 min!? Wow, where and how do you clean your truck after mudding?
Everytime I go mudding and clean it up (usually a week later) it's AT LEAST a 2-3 hour job. Sometime a bit longer depending on if I wax or clean in inside or not.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:48 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

wow...i get 5 mins for 1$ at where i go here...dang i'm lucky lol...and ppl have the stones to sit in thier car giving you dirty looks when you put in 2 or 3$s (if there's a waiting line, which there usually is) sheesh...glad we get free air atleast lol

and ditto to sisk...if i just wash n dry..takes 30-45 mins if i wash, dry wax and do int. could take me up to 4 hours (like it did last time i had the time and temp to wax.)

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?