General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 09:58 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
and ripped apart a jimm'ys rocker pannels to see just how they ar mounted in case i want to get a full set and Bed Line them......
Curtis, you do realize that those brackets/braces along the bottom of the rocker, are gonna be a haven for rust/rot to start, right?

that '98 Jimmy i stripped last year was all rotten behind those panels when i pulled them off for a guy.

Old 12-19-2009, 10:57 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

i figured a lot more moiture could get in behind them, but i also figured i probably wont take the time and effort needed to mount them up correctly. The one i pulled appart was a 98 and both the front p side and read d side were brand new looking under the rocker panels. other than a few pine needles melting into goo, no bubbles in the paint or rust forming.... Then again we see a LOT less de-icer down here...
*shrug* it was just a thought i was toying with

Old 12-19-2009, 11:15 AM
blajeans is on a distinguished road

Sisk, here you go. I´ve just test mounted them this afternoon.

This is my Blazer Winter Edition.

Old 12-19-2009, 11:34 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

NICE!!!

looks really sharp on that black truck of yours.

Old 12-19-2009, 11:35 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

nice grill. i dont mean grille, i mean grill as in what you grille can be turned into with those bad *** lights cooking in front of it! Holy crap man! Awesome!

Old 12-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Beginning Member
lineman1211 is on a distinguished road

My buddy plugged in his car charger and blew my radio , cig. lighter, and overhead light. Took apart the dash and checked all fuses and relay. Can't figure it out yet, but I will put a test light on her and track it down.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:32 AM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Well it finaly warmed up here in wisconsin so i figure ah wtf ill go mess around in some snow. So me and some friends are drifting around for awhile and then we find this strech of road with a culdasack at the end that hasent been plowed. So we take turns seeing how far down we can get in 2wd. short story none of the fullsize pickups made it more than 100ft down. I made it down and back. So after that i call it quits. This is bout 1am, so on the way home bout 3 blocks from my house i see this ice rink. theres a road going to it so i cruise down it and back. There is a little midian bout 3 feet deep so i fugure ill go threw it. go in at like 15mph and just come to a dead stop. Now at this point in time i am like F*$k. Try dign out and no luck, all my friends have their phones off. So long story short threw an old towle onder a tire and got out. And now James is melting in the grage. I know its a novle but i figures you guys would like a good story.

Old 12-20-2009, 02:46 AM
blajeans is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
NICE!!!

looks really sharp on that black truck of yours.

Originally Posted by ABN31B
nice grill. i dont mean grille, i mean grill as in what you grille can be turned into with those bad *** lights cooking in front of it! Holy crap man! Awesome!
Thanks man, I hope the really will light up the forrest for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrRv-WcFeNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_R2JLs0I5E

Old 12-20-2009, 11:10 AM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow those lights are amazingly strong!

Old 12-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Starting Member
FlatTopFoley has a little shameless behavior in the past

Cleaned off the blazer, my taurus, and cleared the driveway

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?