General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 02:48 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

changed my rear window struts today feels good to have the glass not fall on your head any more

i also bought the rear tab repair kit

reading the instructions as we speak

Old 11-20-2011, 03:08 PM
Beginning Member
Tubais is on a distinguished road
Default fuel pump

gonna do it again cause i don't think the oring seated and leaks like crazy since i just filled it

Old 11-20-2011, 03:22 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

well busy day at warthog ranch.

did the quad mod finally.

and then mounted up these bad boys. scuffed them up and painted them with spray on bedliner.

gotta love that.

Old 11-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Starting Member
killallblue is on a distinguished road

i did this

Old 11-20-2011, 05:05 PM
Starting Member
rezlab will become famous soon enough

i looked at it but since i got it ive re done the pin strip completly detailed the interior put 4 tires on it

Old 11-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Mike98Blazer will become famous soon enough

Drove it up to Rausch Creek, but since nobody was there who would ride the easy trails I wound up riding passenger with a guy I met in the parking lot. Was a good time.

Old 11-20-2011, 06:57 PM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

bought a new one - 2001 - sold the 97 for the same price as new one cost me - put new brake pads, rotors, & calipers all around on it with vortex pads (best grip for stopping all around) rear drivers side brake was dragging n i wore the pad down half way thru the metal underneath - replaced idler & pitman arm - water pump said FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUU so I also replaced that too. oh yea and installed the class 4 tow assembly.

Tomorrow? going to be towing my 20ft open flat deck car hauler with beaver tail setup to get someones car bout 400k away. should prob get that brake booster installed sometime soon eh?

Old 11-21-2011, 04:36 AM
Starting Member
DaddysBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Well this weekend I had a chance to do my front brake pads. They were really easy to put on and while I had the driver side wheel off I noticed that one of my valve covers was leaking so It turned in to a brake and valve cover job Oh well that my blazer for ya! ha ha!

Old 11-21-2011, 11:05 AM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

well yesterday was not a good day for working on the blazer. i was trying to take the floor off of the new one just to see what it looked like underneath it so i was cutting away and it got too cold so i decided to pack up. i put the tailgate back up and i tried to get it back to where it was so no water would get inside and while trying to push it i shattered the back window.... after that i got very frustrated so i took a sledge and let out some of my frustration on the 74s crappy fender. felt much better after that but now i have to figure out what im going to do for the tailgate.... maybe make something custom or go no tailgate at all. decisions decisions decisions.

Old 11-21-2011, 05:55 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

soldered my rear glass defroster wire

took the glass off the truck since it was impossible to solder it on it

broke one of the hinges ...... since i was alone

now i need to order a hinge ....

what a terrible day

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?