General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 05:44 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

What are CDs?

Old 02-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

LMAO! I still have my tape deck in there too! ....there is a plug in for ipods and stuff....i use that too....dont hate LMAO

Old 02-02-2012, 07:51 PM
BF Veteran
pettyfog has a spectacular aura aboutpettyfog has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BresBlazy

OMG I forgot to mention I put in a new sound system! I can play all my CDs now! WOOHOO
What are CDs?
You go, girl! Just in time for the 30th anniversary of the commercial introduction!

The first public demonstration was on the BBC television program Tomorrow's World when The Bee Gees' album Living Eyes (1981) was played.[13] In August 1982 the real pressing was ready to begin in the new factory, not far from the place where Emil Berliner had produced his first gramophone record 93 years earlier. ....The first CD to be manufactured at the new factory was The Visitors (1981) by ABBA.[14] The first album to be released on CD was Billy Joel's 52nd Street,
My wife had me burn some music for her.. she used it once.

Old 02-02-2012, 10:34 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Well, on my way home from taking pictures of the blazer tonight (example)

the lights on my brush guard decided they did not feel like working any more. As you can clearly see them on in this picture they stopped working somewhere between here and the 2 minute drive back to my house......did a little bit of tracing the wiring today, not 100% sure the switch didnt konk out but I will trace the wires back the rest of the way to the lights this weekend probably, not looking forward to that.

I am working under the theory now that driving down the bumpy trail jarred something loose.....Possible solution?...Drive down it faster and see if it jars it back into position!

Last edited by streblo; 02-02-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:55 PM
Starting Member
chevyblazer9588 is on a distinguished road

Drove 28 miles on my Blazer tonight. I am trying to figure out what the problem with my Blazer because when I am going 45-50 mph it feel like it sputtering like it isn't getting enough or too much fuel and rpm bounce 100-300 rpm up or down from where I am running at? Already had fuel pump and fuel filter installed and still do it.

Old 02-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Beginning Member
ABASTA4 is on a distinguished road

s10 4x4 with 2 in pa body lift and 2.5 in rough country lift on 30 in tires getting my 32 in tires in march

Old 02-03-2012, 01:06 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I bought some aluminum foil tape to cover the hole on the light shield for my hids to cut down the glare for other drivers. The cut off is much better, but not perfect still.

Old 02-03-2012, 03:18 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Haven't done much to the blaze today. It has been sitting in my apartment complex parking lot. But the guy received his 17x9 camaro wheels today, so those are gone. Now I just have to sell my original blazer 4wd wheels and street tires on them with good tread left. Also have to sell some cloth seats.

But on a side note, went to the gun range today and shot a p90. The red dot sight was off, but I don't think I faired too bad. What do you guys think?

Old 02-03-2012, 03:22 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

What exactly is a p90? Looks like you've got good grouping, so nice shot!

I went to the range the other day and shot a .22, 9mm and .45. Guess which one I was the least accurate with? lol (have the targets too if anybody wants to see)

Old 02-03-2012, 03:23 PM
2000blazerIA is on a distinguished road
Default Loads done

as for this week being slow i put in new wheel bearings. installed halo projectors with 8k lows and 10k highs hid slim kits . impressed . rear air adjustable shocks ehh they are ok . proably should have just went with the air bags 125$ difference though . have to install heater core i have it here just wasn't to fond of pulling the whole dash out. i might wait until i decide to put in a sub so i can run the wires while i am in there . o i forgot the new battery ... ok i had the good people at advance auto install ( free) why not right. although the next project is to cut out the old rocker panel on the driver side and replace and paint thinking of doing black all the way around the bottom like a zr2 but use truck bed liner . pics will be up as soon as i an figure it out.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?