General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 01:19 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

How many watts is that and how does your alt keep up?

Old 02-26-2013, 01:58 AM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Each one is 100 watts and with them all on the gauge doesnt drop that I notice. They`re on 5 seperate switches and I think that rarely will they all be on at once. The 4 front on 2 switches, back on 1 and the side ones each have their own switch

Last edited by newguy; 02-26-2013 at 04:20 AM.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:53 AM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by rexmburns
The lights look good!

I just ordered a piece of 2" solid steel receiver bar that I will drill out to fit my big a$$ shackle and mount that on my rear hitch now that I have one that the receiver isn't rusted to the hitch!
A big a$$ shackle what u compensating fir? Hagahaha!!

Old 02-26-2013, 06:48 AM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

i cant really give any advice on how a stock full size handles off road because any k5 ive owned has always been lifted. in a sense of offroad i think they are way better than the little dinky s10 blazers. im always worried about if my cv is gonna blow or if ill smash something or hook something under my little blazer. but with the full size there isnt much under the truck that can really get hurt. thats what i like about it. only real problem ive had is snapping driveshafts but after i have the shop up here make one out of .120 dom wall tubing i shouldnt have that problem.

the fullsizes are way easier to mod for offroading too. lots of more aftermarket support. and it takes very little to fit big a$$ tires lol.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:04 AM
Beginning Member
jeff618 is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Originally Posted by jeff618
Got everything literally the next day. Wipers snapped right on...probably less than 5 minutes for all 3. Love the extra safety flap thats on the neoform wipers - still easy install but just a little extra security. Have to wait on the glass treatment because it says it has to be over 50 degrees. Need heated garage lol.
Had rain, snow and ice last week - new wipers rocked in rain and snow and did the best they could in the ice!

Old 02-26-2013, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by chestypuller
A big a$$ shackle what u compensating fir? Hagahaha!!
I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I'm not the one that has a need to compensate for anything! I believe it was you that has the complex correct?

Old 02-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I'm not the one that has a need to compensate for anything! I believe it was you that has the complex correct?
Pretty defensive for not neededing to comensate!!! Sure buddddy!!!!!

Old 02-26-2013, 12:42 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Tough spelling when your upset

Old 02-26-2013, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by chestypuller
Pretty defensive for not neededing to comensate!!! Sure buddddy!!!!!
I'm not sure how me pointing out facts is me being defensive but ok! I guess you think I was "neededing to comensate" and everyone is entitled to their own opinion so have at it buddddy!!!

Old 02-26-2013, 02:06 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

I'm not sure how me pointing out facts is me being defensive but ok! I guess you think I was "neededing to comensate" and everyone is entitled to their own opinion so have at it buddddy!!!
I would not expect anything less from him, in spelling, or compensating for his little man syndrome.

Since he has let out his little secret (haha get it) the way he has been acting makes total sense now.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?