General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 12:16 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Thogert
They look great, but you may have an issue with focus. If you could get a little more 'hotspot' I think it would look better. Although that is a s***load of light.
I am not too worried about that since they are just reverse lights. And once they are in the housing it should be a bit more concentrated and focused

Old 09-08-2013, 12:21 AM
Starting Member
bear159 is on a distinguished road

Well my brush guard lights and my other reverse lights decided not to work, I hope its just a fuse. I will find out tomorrow.

Old 09-08-2013, 12:32 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bear159
Well my brush guard lights and my other reverse lights decided not to work, I hope its just a fuse. I will find out tomorrow.
If they were working fine, that would be the first thing that I would check.
Not many things it could be for them all to just stop working, especially if they are on the same circuit and fuse.
but if it did blow a fuse, I would start to trace the wires and find out why.
the obvious thing if it is the fuse I would check would be the grounds, after that if the are good, start tracing the wires and look for bare spots that could cause a short and blow the fuse.

Old 09-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by richphotos
If they were working fine, that would be the first thing that I would check.
Not many things it could be for them all to just stop working, especially if they are on the same circuit and fuse.
but if it did blow a fuse, I would start to trace the wires and find out why.
the obvious thing if it is the fuse I would check would be the grounds, after that if the are good, start tracing the wires and look for bare spots that could cause a short and blow the fuse.
Yeah, they are on the same circuit and fuse just two different switches. I have never had both on at the same time but I had to back up in a hurry so I had them both on. They both were on for 10 seconds before they turned off, I will check the fuse when I get up tomorrow.

Old 09-08-2013, 01:04 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by bear159
Yeah, they are on the same circuit and fuse just two different switches. I have never had both on at the same time but I had to back up in a hurry so I had them both on. They both were on for 10 seconds before they turned off, I will check the fuse when I get up tomorrow.
Most likely the fuse than since both have not been on at the same time before

Old 09-08-2013, 01:55 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

What size fuse are you running? I've had 4 100w lights on a 25A fuse and not blown it.

Old 09-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Starting Member
Badco is on a distinguished road

My neighbor has got a 1000w xPlode amp and two boxed in 12" kckers he's looking to get rid of for 50 bucks. Getting that for sure!

Old 09-08-2013, 10:33 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

ha. cool. I recently got a mono d block,900 rms @ 2ohm and a jackhammer sub in single box for 100 bucks. Sounds exceptional for what it is. Better then not having nothing at all.

Old 09-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Thogert
What size fuse are you running? I've had 4 100w lights on a 25A fuse and not blown it.
They are 55 watt lights with a 15A fuse, and I just looked and the fuse is blown.
I will just use two lights at a time then.

Old 09-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Twip will become famous soon enough

Bailey is going to get a bath today...i think that i might be going on a lunch date with a lady friend! C'MON!!

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?