General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 09:55 AM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Found
on
road
dead

fix
or
repair
daily

Old 09-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Starting Member
Badco is on a distinguished road

That's a pretty nice riggin, but I hear the fuse for the tailgate heater blows unless you push it at LEAST 12 miles a week.

Just kidding sweet score slc!

I had went to the junk yard the other day to scrap my radiator and I was told I have to buy the exact same part to return any old parts. So by this logic, I would have to pull a radiator, core my old one, and return the radiator I pulled just to get rid of the one I had to begin with.
I don't get it... seriously. They can't just take an old, cracked radiator and scrap it. They didn't even have to pay me.

And my 4g amp/sub kit didn't come today... I just had to go and order on Thursday instead of Wednesday! I was hoping just out of pure luck it could get up here by today (Cleveland -> Cincinnati) but oh well. I'll have it Monday. I'm fairly certain they really overcharge for shipping because I've shipped to Texas via USPS and it cost about what I paid. Unless it's a pretty hefty kit.. ah whatever. rant over.

Old 09-14-2013, 11:08 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris015
^^^LOL

Actually i got to take a ride in one. I actually thought it was really nice.
actually.. you need to be quiet chris, I actually think you actually are actually not thinking clearly right now.. actually. LOL

Old 09-14-2013, 11:08 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Putting in the ignition lock cylinder today.

Old 09-14-2013, 12:36 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

i actually think your right.

Old 09-14-2013, 01:49 PM
BF Veteran

Put in the ignition lock cylinder today, only took about 20 minutes.

Old 09-14-2013, 02:33 PM
Beginning Member
Fr8dog is on a distinguished road
Default I put a Flowmaster 40 on it and..

..did some welding om the driver side door.

The hing broke, OEM parts from Chevrolet.

Washed, Wax and vacuumed it.

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-photo.jpg   what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-photo-6-.jpg  
Old 09-14-2013, 04:04 PM
slcblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
Does that have the heated tailgate feature for when you need to push it home in the winter ????
hahahaha sadly no

I am really surprised at the handling, smooth ride and power of this thing. The wife has a dad who owns a Ford dealership so I get free labor, just pay for parts... and get it to Idaho.
Think I am going to keep the blazer and make a trail rig out of it... not sure yet.

Old 09-14-2013, 04:06 PM
slcblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by newguy
Found
on
road
dead

fix
or
repair
daily
my personal fav lol
f*cked-up old rebuilt dodge

Old 09-14-2013, 11:31 PM
Starting Member
95BlackGA is an unknown quantity at this point

Installed a SunPro Super Tach II Mini. Good little product. Mainly using for future trouble shooting. Found out I'm idling real high, not sure why though. I'll figure that out tomorrow.

Rich : I went to my UPull yard, and that blazer was no longer there. I inquired about it, and was told someone bought the entire truck. I'll keep my eyes open though.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?