General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2013, 08:17 AM
DesertStorm is on a distinguished road

maybe it will be something easy like that. hopefully it is something more so i will have an excuse to rebuild my front diff and get my 4wd working again lol

Old 11-23-2013, 08:27 AM
Starting Member
kenny100034 is on a distinguished road

switched out my 31's for my snow tires on 2wd rims

Old 11-23-2013, 08:33 AM
CAB
Starting Member
CAB is on a distinguished road

Had to wash it after a freaking flock of birds covered it in crap. Happens every fall at least once.

Old 11-23-2013, 12:11 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enoughDiaita will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CAB
Had to wash it after a freaking flock of birds covered it in crap. Happens every fall at least once.
Canadian Geese! We send them south so they don't crap on our cars. haha

Old 11-23-2013, 03:25 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Did a fuel pressure test with a working gauge I rented from the auto parts store.
Jumped up to 60-61psi right away like its supposed to, leaked down to 0 in less than a minute. So, went to napa, and picked up a new pump.

Old 11-23-2013, 04:47 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

Oh the joys!

Old 11-23-2013, 04:57 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Blazin_Jason
Oh the joys!
lol yup, at least when I did it the last time, I cut a hole in the floor LOL

Side note though, got the clear bumper lights in the mail today.
I did not get those cheesy smooth clear ones, I got the ones that clear but fluted like the OEM ones. 22 buckeroonies on ebay

Old 11-24-2013, 10:19 AM
Smitty Smithsonite is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DesertStorm
went out playin in 2wd yesterday on my lunch and break and noticed this when i got to the shop this morning... hopefully my mechanic will be here today and i can have him look at it and see what i broke
Last time I had a wheel at that angle, it was my hub bearing - there wasn't a single bearing left in the housing. The 3 that were left in there when I pulled into work spilled out into the parking lot ... Worked all day, then me and the truck got a ride home from AAA.

Usually the hub bearing will give you some warning ... like your brakes going to the floor, requiring a few pumps to straighten the rotor back out again every time you stop, along with some evil crunching sounds.

Like someone mentioned .. could be as simple as an improperly torqued upper control arm bolt (camber adjustment). I've seen the upper arms break too ... at least up here where they rust away to nothing.

Old 11-24-2013, 02:53 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

Had to extend some wiring with the fuseable link in it.Still have a problem,I`ll bring that up in the electrical section so please read and help if you can.

Old 11-24-2013, 03:19 PM
BF Veteran

anybody want to buy a 1993 GMC jimmy s15, great shape, HID's, LED exterior lighting that you wont find on any other first gen, ever. AC works, keyless entry, leather seats, digi dash works, power everything LOL

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?