General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

What's up Peeps?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Starting Member
Blazin1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What's up Peeps?

Ok so I can't stay away from here completely!!! I've been thinking about getting another Blazer only this time I might get a 4X4. As for Jenna only one week after letting her go, she was in an accident. I think she did it on purpose because she couldnt handle the fact that I was no longer her owner. I havent seen her for a week now, but Im curious to see what she looks like NOW. (after the accident) Anyway, if I decide to get a 4X4 what do I need to look for??

Old 03-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Byte Stryke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: What's up Peeps?

Blown Driveshaft boots (particularly on the passenger side.)
Operational 4x4... put it in 4x4 with Tranny in 'N' on dirt, drive in a circle, you will feel the truck pulling into the circle. Then pull the truck into the opposit direction, listen for odd noises. It should continue to pull into the circle.
its helpfull during that to have the windows down.

get under it look for leaks/cracks in the transfer case and differentials.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

What is being asked about here? What type of 4x4 to get or what to look out for on one?