General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

What's In Your Trunk?

Old 08-19-2011, 08:36 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

No room!!!

I have two Pioneer 12" subs, and about 6 inches of room between the box and the tailgate lol.

Of course Tony has a surf rod in the back!
I used to have my 9' surf rod with a small tackle box in the back when i was going with my friend's brother's beach side apartment all the time, but it kept pulling the power wire on my amp out.

Last edited by cbr995; 08-19-2011 at 08:40 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:11 PM
Starting Member
wheelhead4x4 is on a distinguished road

Let's see 8'' bass box, 2 folding chairs, tool bag, my daughters softball bag, her clears. That's about it for the trunk.

Old 08-23-2011, 12:12 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cbr995
No room!!!

I have two Pioneer 12" subs, and about 6 inches of room between the box and the tailgate lol.

Of course Tony has a surf rod in the back!
I used to have my 9' surf rod with a small tackle box in the back when i was going with my friend's brother's beach side apartment all the time, but it kept pulling the power wire on my amp out.
HE,HE. It gets kind of tight in my truck when its all loaded up to go fishing. I wish I took a picture of it the last time I went out with 3 other guys and there fishing poles, tackel boxes, chairs and coolers. I think the next thing I need is a trailer hitch basket.

Old 08-23-2011, 12:15 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DKSDAD
HE,HE. It gets kind of tight in my truck when its all loaded up to go fishing. I wish I took a picture of it the last time I went out with 3 other guys and there fishing poles, tackel boxes, chairs and coolers. I think the next thing I need is a trailer hitch basket.

good idea and couldn't you put the rods on your roof rack? just a thought

Old 08-23-2011, 12:16 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Prefab 12" sub box, tool box, misc. wire and some odds and ends.

Old 08-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

speaker box, amp, 4 way, tow chain, jug of water, jumper cables, ice scraper.

Old 08-24-2011, 12:12 AM
Starting Member
nineTnine is on a distinguished road

Let's see...a blanket covering the floor, Blazer poster (used as a cargo tray pretty much), a bow tie duffel bag with detailing rags, a 5 gallon bucket with detailing supplies, a buffer, random papers, a cargo net, a Mag-lite under the backseat with an ice scraper, and a few odds and ends that randomly switch cars

Old 08-24-2011, 11:10 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
good idea and couldn't you put the rods on your roof rack? just a thought
The night the 4 of us went out I had 6 poles on the roof along with 2 chairs and my shovels straped on up there. That is why I added 2 more cross bars to the roof rack.

Last edited by DKSDAD; 08-24-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:12 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DKSDAD
The night the 4 of us went out I had 6 poles on the roof along with 2 chairs and my shovels straped on up there.

lot of poles =P Might as well get a trailer then haha

Old 08-24-2011, 11:16 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

I've added a bag with cleats, long socks, a football, a towel, etc. for intramural football. Plus, we just got a new set of rec fields, these fields have nice turf. It's so awesome.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What's In Your Trunk?