General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

where do you guys get the fender flares

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 10:14 PM
leeclark is an unknown quantity at this point
Default where do you guys get the fender flares

where do you guys get the fender flares for the 4 door blazers i love the way they look and havnt seen them anywhere. i really want a set for my blazer. also what is the cost of them, or maybe link me to them. thanks.

Old 01-02-2010, 11:32 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

swipe them off of a ZR2, get some bushwacker flares OR
PACER Flares this is not the best price, just for reference

Old 01-03-2010, 01:09 AM
flipzat is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
swipe them off of a ZR2

this

Old 01-03-2010, 03:09 AM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

If it's these flares you are thinking of they came on the overseas blazers and are hard if not impossible to get stateside.

Attached Thumbnails where do you guys get the fender flares-oktober-011.jpg  
Old 01-03-2010, 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by Mczuk
If it's these flares you are thinking of they came on the overseas blazers and are hard if not impossible to get stateside.
those are what i'm talking about.. i think the wheel wells are slightly different on the zr2 than the regular blazers. maybe something to attempt later on with fiberglass...

Old 01-03-2010, 07:24 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah they came stock on overseas Blazers. They are very rare and extremely desired here on NA.

Old 01-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Banned for childishly attempting to delete all his posts
jsmz is an unknown quantity at this point

bushwacker 4 door fender flares Part Number: 41905-11: Price: $332.95

this is what they look like. was thinking of getting them but you really need the right setup for these big lugs to look right. This guy didnt put them on, but i bet if you got the front bumper ends off of a ZR2 it would look factory.

Last edited by jsmz; 01-03-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:09 PM

thanks for the info, i think those bushwacker ones will look good on mine. where i have mine lifted a lil bit the wheels stick out an inch so these would help not sling **** all over it and look good.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:18 PM
wGraves is an unknown quantity at this point

When did they start making the 4 Door Fender Flares? For the longest time I only thought they made them for the 2 doors.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Bushwacker made them a long time ago and they were quite hard to come by. I am not sure if they are still actively producing them, but a few sites online show them for sale.

Quick Reply: where do you guys get the fender flares