General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

who makes this

Old 06-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Beginning Member
07g5gt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default who makes this

i was at a junkyard today and this little spolier was on the back of a blazer. they will not sell it unless i buy the whole glass. so im wondering who makes it any idea.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

Odd .... closest I could find to a spoiler on a Chevy truck was this for a Chevy Suburban/Tahoe http://www.wooddashexperts.com/custo...t=38772&page=1

No luck finding anything like this for a Blazer. Would say it was not originally meant for a Blazer.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:22 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Does that have the CHMSL installed onto the deflector? If so, that is quite different than the one I had on my old Bravada... I had documentation stating that mine was a dealer installed option (sadly it went with the truck when I traded it in).

I believe there were two options available as dealer installed deflectors.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:55 AM
Beginning Member

i cant find anything on it and i want it so bad. the third brake light was moved from the top of the truck to the top of this little spoiler. i was thinking it was off a difforent kind of suv but it fits perfect to the window on the blazer.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:36 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Buy the window then sell it for more money??? lol...
My grandfather had the same idea on his old 86 Jimmy, I looked around and couldn't find anything for you on this one or any other for that matter, I was thinking of doing the same thing at one point.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:44 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

I use to see a guy running around with a bunch of crap off of an Escalade strapped onto his Blazer. If it is not a dealer option like swartlkk said, I would lean toward "from another vehicle" as well. Was there any info rf a part number on the mounts? (i would guess no since you didn't mention it, and because it would probably be on the bottom of the mount).

the economy is coming back! if a junkyard can afford to tell you to **** off when you want to buy something from them, the tough times must be past!

Old 06-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Beginning Member

lol im going to go back and look at it i did not see any part number or brand on it but im going to look again. they said because its wired into the third brake light thats why i need to take the glass also. ill take some better picks of it also. its raining now so if it stoped im going to go.