General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Whoa! look at that Blazer! :o

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 08:04 PM
Starting Member
wyzardd is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Blazer_LT
dont do gun metal. i work in a auto body shop and i have seen a few that are gun metal. i have never seen it look good. and its been put on several cars. it always turns out to be way too much
Thanks. This stuff always looks great in pics online, but I have seen it turn out nasty IRL.

Gunmetal and graphite look pretty similar in some of these pictures. But silver is just so boring and I'm not sold on a bold color like green or blue

Old 02-28-2012, 03:46 PM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road

A woman was driving this...

I also saw a Blazer on 13" rims with tiny tires and no drop...it was too sad. I did not take a picture...

Old 03-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Starting Member
99LS4x4ryanlw is on a distinguished road

I normally can't go anywhere in NW Ohio without seeing a TON of Blazers and S10 pickups, but none of them are modded in anyway except the occasional truck with either a rusted out muffler or a rotten pipe job. Sometimes I wonder if any are members on here, but who knows. I'm trying to be the first in my area to have a modified Blazer (that I know of, sorry if there is anyone in my area that already has lol) but it is a slow process...but that is another story

Old 03-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Starting Member
Blazer_LT is on a distinguished road

i have only seen one in my area that had a roof rack, other than that they are all stock, and there are only 2 blazers in my small town with the non composite front end. and then there are 4 s10s with the new front end. and mine is sadly the most modified. with its cold air intake and hids. saddening

Old 03-06-2012, 10:19 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

There are way too many modded jeeps where I'm at. Plus all the lifted diesels that frat boys have.

But on the blazer side of things, besides my modded blaze, there is only 1 other blaze that is modded anywhere near me. It's a modded zr2 with maybe a body lift. I'll snap a pic the next time I see it.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:39 PM
Starting Member
wyzardd is on a distinguished road

Didn't get a pic because traffic was bad, but saw a good looking 2nd gen 2 door this afternoon. Maybe a 3" lift, just enough to make the big tires look right. Same stock silver as mine, decal on the left rear window. Since this thread, I've started wondering about members too. Wasn't a Blazerforum sticker, but since it was the font that frequently graces the rear windows of our Mexican friends I couldn't really tell what it said. Big ol' sticker on the rear as well, took up most of the back window (couldn't read that one either. Been in Colorado for 44 years and I still can't figure out what they're sayin)

Nice looking ride regardless of stickerage. Don't most 2 doors have the rear tire holder? Or am I just not paying attention like the wife mumbles at me occasionally?

If mine looked as good as that one, I wouldn't be so anxious to get a paint job

Old 03-07-2012, 04:34 AM
247monster will become famous soon enough

ive gotta admit i do the same thing ill be drive and get all excited and bounce around "OH OH LOOK AT THAT!!!" and everyone easle in the car kind just look at me like im special lol haha i need to start to take pics haha

Old 03-07-2012, 09:38 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Same ^ haha

Old 03-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Beginning Member
STONES_EDGE_KNL is on a distinguished road

I like the black lifted one and the red four door is yummy,i got my brush and grill guard orderd and the step should be here soon,i'd like to get my white four door like that.